Profile for Terrilee > Reviews

Content by Terrilee

Terrilee

Proelec 2 X Multi - Purpose Push On Light For Cupboard, Garage, Shed, Caravan, Loft. Battery Powered
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 16 Jan 2014
Touch lights that do the job for our dark cupboards. Easy to use and my niece loves them as she can turn them on herself by pressing the light. A cheap price also which is even better :) Thank you, I am very happy with this buy and an excellent service and fast delivery too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely!, 11 Nov 2013
We were unsure whether to buy this but we are so glad we did. The product was slightly difficult to put up straight (like all wall stickers are I imagine), however when it was up and finished it looks amazing. And we have no problem with it. Definitely worth the money!

Gibsons Will & Kate and Baby George Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Gibsons Will & Kate and Baby George Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift!, 11 Nov 2013
I haven't opened the jigsaw as it was bought for a Christmas present but the presentation on the box is lovely and it makes the jigsaw look much more expensive than what it was! Recommended to anyone who likes the royal family. Great purchase at a great price!

Cite Them Right: The Essential Referencing Guide (Palgrave Study Skills)
Cite Them Right: The Essential Referencing Guide (Palgrave Study Skills)
by Richard Pears

4.0 out of 5 stars Really helps with university work!, 11 Nov 2013
I ordered this because I have just started university and I had no clue how to reference! It is really clear to understand and it has all of the information in that you need to know. All of my lecturers recommended this and it is definitely worth the money. :)

Tallon A5 Wiro Designer Academic/Student Diary - Assorted Colors
Tallon A5 Wiro Designer Academic/Student Diary - Assorted Colors
Offered by AbbeyShake

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for university!, 11 Nov 2013
I ordered one of these diaries as I have recently started university and I needed something to keep me organised. This arrived quickly and it is just what I needed. A basic diary that I could write notes in. I've been using it for a few months now with no problems. Very cheap, cant complain :)

Celebrating The Birth of Royal Baby George Alexander Louis Coffee / Tea Mug
Celebrating The Birth of Royal Baby George Alexander Louis Coffee / Tea Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 11 Nov 2013
I ordered this for a family member who love's anything to do with the royal family and although I haven't gave it to her yet I know she will love it. The mug arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I'm impressed with the photo print as it is of really good quality. Overall this was a great purchase and I recommend it to any one who loves the royal family :)

CNL Protective Hexagonal Gel Cover Case Skin for the Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Mobile Phone (Blue)
Offered by IRIS

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 21 Sep 2013
This looks amazing on my white iphone! It also protects my phone well. I have had it for a few months now and I've had no problems. Fast delivery also! Thank you :)

AVIx Soother - Skin Soothing Spray for Parrots
AVIx Soother - Skin Soothing Spray for Parrots
Offered by Northern Parrots

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 21 Sep 2013
I bought an African grey parrot who has plucked all of the feathers from his chest. I was on a mission to help his feathers grow back therefore I bought him a bigger cage, lots of toys to keep him occupied, a new diet and I used this spray! Together his feathers have finally grew back, woohoo! Its the second time I have bought this spray as the results are amazing. I recommend this to other parrot owners. Great product and fast delivery, thank you! :)

SturdyFoot Full Length Sports Insoles- Guaranteed Comfort
SturdyFoot Full Length Sports Insoles- Guaranteed Comfort
Offered by SturdyFoot
Price: £6.00 - £6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 21 Sep 2013
I bought these insoles as my job requires me to always be on my feet and they were always aching. However since using this product I can do a shift without my feet hurting at all. I can't believe the difference! I recommend this product to anyone looking for comfort. Thank you to the seller, fast delivery also :)