Profile for harry > Reviews

harry

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Merrell Womens Grasshopper Sport GTX J48344 Black Multisport Shoes 8 UK, 41 EU
Merrell Womens Grasshopper Sport GTX J48344 Black Multisport Shoes 8 UK, 41 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again Merrell come up trumps with the Grasshopper, 20 Aug 2014
I know with experience Merrell come up small so I go up half size and can wear thick walking socks with them. Only just had them for the past week or so but I have worn them in and they feel really good. Very stable, water proof so far, the grip is the main thing it is amazing. I walk dogs up and down steep off road areas and they are definitely up for the job. Light and comfortable. Great value too.

A-Express® Grey Striped (Jumbo King - 254cm x 265cm) Warm Soft Fleece Sofa Cover Bed Blanket Throw
Offered by A Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and attractive cover, 7 July 2014
Good quality washes well and looks great on our guest bed

EdenPetz Car Seat Protector, 140cm x 105 cm, Black
EdenPetz Car Seat Protector, 140cm x 105 cm, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of car seat protectors, 4 July 2014
I have now bought 2 of these for my car and my husbands. They fit the back seat perfectly and are nice and sturdy. Warm for the dogs with a good water proof backing they are the ideal car protector. Good quality and very fair price. Would throughly recommend.

Lock Laces - Sour Green Apple - 1160NNE
Lock Laces - Sour Green Apple - 1160NNE
Offered by WOWOOO

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking laces, 14 May 2014
Bought these to race triathlon with my new shoes. They are exact color and look really good. Worked very well I would definitely recommend them.

Casio F-91WC-4AEF Digital Watch with Pink Resin Strap
Casio F-91WC-4AEF Digital Watch with Pink Resin Strap
Offered by SuStuu

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, attractive and easy to see watch, 27 Nov 2013
Really pleased with my watch. Does just what I want time date and chrono. Nice and light to wear and great colour. Great value for money.

60 Puppy Training Pads House Toilet Dog Training Absorbent Wee Pad
60 Puppy Training Pads House Toilet Dog Training Absorbent Wee Pad
Offered by KD & Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puppy pads, 5 Nov 2013
Don't need them any more as my 5 month old Border Terrier is house trained now. However, I found these the best whilst training him. Very absorbent and a great size far better and cheaper than a lot of the other makes. Would recommend.

Mountain Warehouse Womens Talus Base Layer Skiing Walking Hiking Long Sleeve Top Shirt Baselayer Black 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value merino layer, 5 Nov 2013
Nice fit good sizing. Washes well and feels comfortable and warm. Would recommend but would be great in more colours as I would buy another.

Little Rascals Puppy Collar and Lead Set, Blue
Little Rascals Puppy Collar and Lead Set, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive puppy collar, 5 Nov 2013
Bought collar and lead for my puppy Bertie he looks very handsome with it. Nice colours and good wearing. Very reasonable too. Would recommend.

Tablet Bargains Evening Primrose Oil For Dogs 500mg - 60 Capsules
Tablet Bargains Evening Primrose Oil For Dogs 500mg - 60 Capsules
Offered by Club Vits Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for my dog, 5 Nov 2013
Second time I have used these for my Border Terrier bitch. She is much less feisty and looks really well on them. Although spade she gets phantom seasons and these are helping her lots.

30 Puppy Training Pads House Toilet Dog Training Absorbent Wee Pad
30 Puppy Training Pads House Toilet Dog Training Absorbent Wee Pad
Offered by KD & Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars Super absorbent puppy pads, 28 Sep 2013
I have used these for my puppy and they are so much bigger and Mir absorbent than most for the money. Good company to work with very prompt. I definitely recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4