Profile for Sam0212 > Reviews

Content by Sam0212

Sam0212

Automatic LED Night Light - Plug in & Energy Saving Dusk 2 Dawn LED Night Light Sensitive Night Light
Offered by Strictly Lamps
Price: 4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Best night light around., 10 Nov 2013
We live in a house with a small landing, and this nightlight plugs in and brightens up the landing area perfectly to allow my children to go to the toilet in the night, and is bright enough so they do not fall down the stairs in the dark. It is very neat, smooth, discreet and stylish and only comes on when it gets dark. I do find I have to push my door closed a bit more to stop too much light coming into my room, but it is a reassuring light which works. I think if you were to have it placed inside a bedroom it might be too bright, unless you have a child who is scared of the dark, in which case I would think this would be perfect. It would also be bright enough for larger landing areas too. I am about to purchase another to go in our hallway too, so would recommend to others.

3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)
Price: 1.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 12 Jan 2011
I bought this cable for connecting my Sony MP3 player to my beloved 10yr old hi-fi unit. The wire simply connects at one end to my MP3 headphone socket and the other black/red wires connected easily to the back of my hi-fi unit and I was able to listen to the music on my MP3 player through my hi-fi using the AUX input/setting. I didn't want to get a dock or speakers and waste money when a cable at this price does the job just as well. I am an MP3 novice and I managed to get it sorted! If you are wanting one for the same reason, check your hi-fi unit has the available black/red AUX input sockets and you can't go wrong. The only downside is that you are unable to charge the MP3 player at the same time as listening to music this way, unlike when using the MP3 with the laptop's USB socket.

Hama Dynamic CD Wallet 32, Black/Red
Hama Dynamic CD Wallet 32, Black/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 4 Jun 2009
This CD case is great, a lovely colour and feel (red suede), very individual. It is easy to get the CDs in and out of the slips, I have managed to fit 32 CDs with 16 CD sleeves in perfectly. The hand strap is a bit useless, but the pocket at the front is a great place to put my headphones. I would recommend this case to anyone wanting a case for general storage in the home or car. I will be getting one in a different colour for my partner at some point!

Salter Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale, Black
Salter Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale, Black
Price: 11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Mar 2009
These scales look brilliant and are easy to use. They are very accurate and would recommend to anyone.

Faux Leather/Suede Album Slide In Holds 500 4" X 6" Photos 2 PER PACK (640598)
Faux Leather/Suede Album Slide In Holds 500 4" X 6" Photos 2 PER PACK (640598)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous albums, brilliant service., 13 Mar 2009
These albums are really lovely and are exactly what I was after. I ordered and they were delivered the next day, great packaging, excellent service. They are perfect to display lots of photos in - each side of a page holds 3 horizontal and 2 vertical photos in.
I would recommend these albums and this company to buy from, very pleased, thank you.