Profile for Alex. Whatmough > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Circulon Premier Professional Casserole Saucepan - 5.7 Litre
Circulon Premier Professional Casserole Saucepan - 5.7 Litre

4.0 out of 5 stars Good casserole pan, 30 Sep 2013
I bought this pan to replace one that I'd had for years, but unfortunately it got ruined due to a fault on my oven. This Circulon pan is great, but for me a little to deep. I have to lower the racks in my oven each time I use it. Also it's a little wide for the rings on my 600mm ceramic cooker top so it doesn't sit central over the element. Having said that I use it 3 to 4 times a week and the food produced is first class - Praising the pan, not the cook! Washing up is a breeze.

Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Sensation, Sensation XE, EVO 3D
Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Sensation, Sensation XE, EVO 3D
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Best battery ever, 30 Sep 2013
Well done the clever people at Anker. My old battery was lasting less than a day and taking 6 hours to fully charge. This battery lasts all day and then some. Some people have talked about over heating, but this battery stays cool. I can't praise it enough.

USB A 2.0 female to Micro USB B male Cable Adapter
USB A 2.0 female to Micro USB B male Cable Adapter
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a lead!, 30 Sep 2013
If it's what you need then it does the job. What else can you say about a lead - it works.

Adobe Premiere Elements 11 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))
Adobe Premiere Elements 11 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))
by Adobe Creative Team

3.0 out of 5 stars OK book, 30 Sep 2013
I have found some of the lessons a little superfluous. I wanted to just get into some clever video editing without the steep learning curve of experimenting. Useful, but could be better.

Huggable Hangers (50) Joy Mangano by Thane Direct
Huggable Hangers (50) Joy Mangano by Thane Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hangers, 30 Sep 2013
These hangers are great. Shirts, trousers etc. stay put and they look really neat in the wardrobe. Brilliant and no fluff comes off on the clothes.

Brabantia Profile Line Universal Opener
Brabantia Profile Line Universal Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing gadget, 30 Sep 2013
As usual Amazon's delivery was spot on. This is an amazing tool for opening all sorts of cans, jars etc. Don't hesitate

Supergets® Htc Sensation / Sensation Xe Hydro Gel Case Skin Cover, Touch Screen Stylus - Black
Offered by MGT Group

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 1 May 2013
The case fits the bottom & sides of my Sensation, but is short at the top making turning the screen/phone on & off difficult. Disappointed.

Andrew James Premium Glass Slow Cooker 6.5 Litre Silver Including A Tagine Attachment

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrew James Slow cooker, 30 Mar 2013
I bought this cooker on recommendation from my son. I'm very pleased that I bought a 6.5L model. I've cooked a few "perfect" meals in it & frozen ½ the food, ate the rest. After thawing the remainder it makes for a quick & easy meal.

The Slow Cook Book
The Slow Cook Book
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars The slow cook book, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Slow Cook Book (Hardcover)
As a newbie to slow cooking I love the way this book starts with all the basics, not only about slow cooking, but also about slow cookers themselves. The recipes are easy to follow and well categorised for beef, pork, veggie etc. plus stews, casseroles, tagines etc.
The recipes also have the more traditional methods of cooking the meals in a casserole or stock pot in a conventional oven.
Brilliant photographs for many meals.

Gran Chef Marsala Florio 17% 75cl
Gran Chef Marsala Florio 17% 75cl
Offered by Drink Finder

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't cook without it, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Gran Chef Marsala Florio 17% 75cl
First heard about this wine on VideoJug. I couldn't find it for ages then found it on a search. It makes an excellent addition to many recipes. Unique flavour & well worth the cost.

Page: 1 | 2