Profile for Alex. Whatmough > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Quality Replacement SEBO BS36 / BS46 350 360 450 460 1055 BAGS 10PK
Quality Replacement SEBO BS36 / BS46 350 360 450 460 1055 BAGS 10PK
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I was buying just 5 vac bags so was delighted to find 10 in the pack, 16 Oct. 2015
I thought I was buying just 5 vac bags so was delighted to find 10 in the pack. These are just like the original bags that I had when I purchased the vacuum cleaner. Should last me quite a few years!

Factorykiss 6pcs Plastic Drawer Closet Grid Divider Tidy Organizer Container Home Storage

3.0 out of 5 stars Drawer tidy, 13 July 2015
I've had these installed in 2 of my drawers for a few months now. They do a job of separating items in my desk drawers, but they are rather lightweight and items tend to get underneath them. I couldn't find anything else on the market that was better for my needs. If I had the time I would make something a little more substantial out of thin timber - ¼"thick x 2" high.

ZyXEL PLA4211 500 Mbps Mini Powerline with AC Pass Through Adapter - Twin Pack
ZyXEL PLA4211 500 Mbps Mini Powerline with AC Pass Through Adapter - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Zycel powerline, 13 July 2015
I now have 4 of these in my home. Very easy to set up and so much better than ethernet cables all over the place. Very neat and tidy.
I'm not really very techy, but it seems to be a good idea to install the configurator software that comes with the devices so that you can alter the output priority for each device and also if necessary configure security.
Mine are the 500mbps which are more than adequate. The devices network my computers, media sever, xbox, etc. with no issues.

Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale - Silver Black
Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale - Silver Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Salter mechanical scale, 13 July 2015
After reading many revues concerning the myriad of scales on the market I chose this one and I'm not disappointed. The measurements are of a good size and easy to read when stood on the scale. I've used the scale on both a tiled bathroom floor and a carpeted bedroom floor and my weight was the same on both. Since purchasing I have lost a grand total of 2 lbs!!! A great incentive.

StayPut Antimicrobial BATH Mat with "Silver Technology" in slip resistant fabric (white) - the most luxurious mat you can buy!
Offered by Uk Mobility Store

5.0 out of 5 stars StayPut bath mat, 13 July 2015
This mat is perfect - can't fault it. I've read some reviews that talk of odours, mould etc., but I have had no problems at all.
The mat is a perfect size in my bath, it's non slip and very comfortable underfoot. It incorporates a useful hanging loop on the rear which I use after each use. The mat is so light that I will take it away on holidays in my suitcase.

I've just purchased my 2nd mat. The 1st one is perfect so thought that I would purchase a 2nd one specifically for taking away on holidays.

HAND HELD LED MAGNIFYING GLASS. Superb 75mm Optical Grade 4x Aspheric Acrylic Lens
Offered by Oxyvita Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnifying glass, 13 July 2015
This item is brilliant. I've had it for a few weeks and it has proved invaluable. I have not yet needed to insert batteries for the built in light as I've only needed to use it in daylight. For reading anything tiny from ingredients on groceries to smallprint on instructions this is a brilliant glass.
The packaging included a bubblewrap bag which I use to keep the glass clean & safe when not in use.

Manna Real Leather UltraSlim HTC One M7 Flip Case Protective Cover Wallet (black) | Stand Function
Offered by LEICKE Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC One M7 case, 13 July 2015
Holds my HTC One M7 perfectly. The case is strong & seems very well made. The phone fits snugly and is easy to access.

Esselte Corporation 90311 Pendaflex A4 Suspension Files - Blue, Pack of 25
Esselte Corporation 90311 Pendaflex A4 Suspension Files - Blue, Pack of 25

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 4 Dec. 2014
Recently purchased a new desk with filing drawer. These files fit perfectly & appear to be strong enough to last. Very pleased.

Circulon Premier Professional Casserole Saucepan - 5.7 Litre
Circulon Premier Professional Casserole Saucepan - 5.7 Litre
Offered by Brands Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Good casserole pan, 30 Sept. 2013
I bought this pan to replace one that I'd had for years, but unfortunately it got ruined due to a fault on my oven. This Circulon pan is great, but for me a little to deep. I have to lower the racks in my oven each time I use it. Also it's a little wide for the rings on my 600mm ceramic cooker top so it doesn't sit central over the element. Having said that I use it 3 to 4 times a week and the food produced is first class - Praising the pan, not the cook! Washing up is a breeze.

Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Sensation, Sensation XE, EVO 3D
Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Sensation, Sensation XE, EVO 3D

5.0 out of 5 stars Best battery ever, 30 Sept. 2013
Well done the clever people at Anker. My old battery was lasting less than a day and taking 6 hours to fully charge. This battery lasts all day and then some. Some people have talked about over heating, but this battery stays cool. I can't praise it enough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3