Profile for Ms Monty > Reviews

Content by Ms Monty

Ms Monty "Follow your Star" (London)

Anself 100 High Quality Mini Disposable Brush Mascara Wands Eyelash Makeup
Anself 100 High Quality Mini Disposable Brush Mascara Wands Eyelash Makeup
Offered by Beauty House-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Aug. 2015
Exactly what I needed.

Organix Moroccan Sea Salt Spray 175 ml
Organix Moroccan Sea Salt Spray 175 ml
Offered by Prut

5.0 out of 5 stars The only salt spray I have found to date that ..., 17 Aug. 2015
The only salt spray I have found to date that actually works! It does dry out the ends but when hair is washed it returns to it's usual self.

Luxury Massage Couch Cover WITH Face Hole, Black
Luxury Massage Couch Cover WITH Face Hole, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars and feels like it could wear and tear easily, 17 Aug. 2015
Very thin, not very soft, and feels like it could wear and tear easily.

Energise You
Energise You
by Oliver Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly simple yet effectively strong., 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Energise You (Paperback)
If like me you need someone to show you the way forward, then this book is for you. So easy to follow yet the impact is great, if you stick to only a few new habits you will start to feel the change. Since some of my friends and family have noticed the change in me, they've all gone out and picked up their own copy! This book will be by my side until i've read enough to know the words off by heart. Very much worth every penny.

A Certain Slant of Light
A Certain Slant of Light
by Laura Whitcomb

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifull, 29 Dec. 2008
This book kept me company when I was having a bad day and I could not put it down. Such a lovely story although I did cry a tear or two, but that's what made it even better!

Breaking Dawn: Twilight, Book 4 (Twilight Saga)
Breaking Dawn: Twilight, Book 4 (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars I fell in love with this book just like a love sick teenager., 12 Oct. 2008
This book was absolutly fantastic!! I stumbled across Stephenie Meyer's Twilight on sale in a local supermarket, after reading the first chapter I was hooked! I rushed around to find New Moon and then waited for Eclipse full of excitment. The wait for Breaking Dawn was a tough one but very worth it, this book did not let me down. It was beautiful and I wanted to be every part of it. In 3 days I finished Breaking Dawn and however much I am kicking myself for that now, I am looking forward to reading it all over again!! Stephenie Meyer not only knew how to capture my attention and hold it there but drew me into a world that I could not forget about through out my day to day life. I am in my late 20's and have / would recommend the 4 books to any age group who enjoy true passion for love and life. Am only sad that the story is now over. I could only hope that maybe Stephenie Meyer would come up with a story of Reneesme & Jacob, cause no matter how old I would be at this time I would run to buy it. If you are a young girl at heart who loves to lose themselves in a mystical fantasy of true passion then this is the book to go for. Am finding it very hard to locate a book that is anywhere near as good as Stephenie Meyer.