Profile for marymcgregor > Reviews

Content by marymcgregor

marymcgregor

The Traitor of St. Giles (Knights Templar Mysteries (Simon & Schuster))
The Traitor of St. Giles (Knights Templar Mysteries (Simon & Schuster))

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 July 2013
Michael Jecks gives me continual pleasure with his books. I cannot wait until his latest example is published. He is at the top of my list of favourite authors. Templar's Acre was absolutely brilliant. Keep them coming Mr Jecks -- I cannot get enough of your work.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Lets Nourkrin Down, 18 Jun 2013
Nourkrin is blilliant, my hair is witness to that BUT you Amazon failed to deliver my current due supply ( poor management) You now promise to odeliver for next due date NOVEMBER. -- I have cancelled that order because of the following --- you may not know but it is advised that continuity of treatment should be maintained to achieve best results ! After all my expense, your poor service could put my hair back to pre-treatment, I am not amused! The manufacturer recommended you to me, so I will ask them for a reliable supplier who has an efficient stock control system in place. I am annoyed at you for letting me down badly.

Mary McGregor

A Killer In Winter: The Ninth Chronicle Of Matthew Bartholomew
A Killer In Winter: The Ninth Chronicle Of Matthew Bartholomew

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute;y brilliant, 20 May 2013
I am a fan of Susan Gregory. Mathew and Michael are the Sherlock and Watson of their century. I love this period in history and Susan catches the period brilliantly. I read a lot in relation to this period and she is absolutely brilliant and when i start her books I cannot put it down.