Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Moon X-Power 500 Front LED Light - Black
Moon X-Power 500 Front LED Light - Black
Price: 53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Engineering Brilliance, 7 Oct 2013
This is one sorted piece of kit, compact, hugely functional and is blindingly efficient. I cycle up on the moors and surrounding area all year round and now evenings in total darkness, these lights are incredibly bright and have an hour and a half on the 500 lumen setting. the red circle gives you the 30 minute warning, the lowest setting will give you roughly standard lighting cover and hours of use, however when on a road you need to point the light down a lot and try it on the lowest so you don't blind oncoming traffic. Seriously, if you have this one on the highest setting you are likely to blind the driver and (as I nearly did the first time I used it) end up head on with a swerving landrover who could not see the sides of the single lane track we were on (my bad, sorry). I now only use the full on highest setting to go on the quiet lanes. switching between settings is easy, as is removing and charging. Watch the little usb bung as it looks a bit liable to being broken if your not soft with it. Best thing would be the replaceable battery, well I hope it is as it is a separate item in the box for assembly! Easy to do just pops in and locks. Would like to see a sort of shroud device, retrofitted to reduce the glare of the LED for other road users eye lines, and keep it focussed on the road when you need it. Wont be long before the someone gets lifted for causing a distraction with these lights. Overall top notch in everything. Best lights I have used.

Hedgehog Gutter Brush Leaf Guard White Trade Box 40m (10 x 4m lengths)
Hedgehog Gutter Brush Leaf Guard White Trade Box 40m (10 x 4m lengths)
Offered by Truly PVC Supplies
Price: 128.55

4.0 out of 5 stars doing the job, worth the money, easy to fit., 7 Oct 2013
delivered really quickly, well packaged and full instructions. didn't bother with the clips, used tie wraps instead. I ordered 40 meters and it has done most of the affected areas. So far in the few weeks I have had it fitted it has done the job very well. Some of the guttering is really close up on the tile overhang and it looks a bit Christmassy brand new, I suspect after a few months it will blend in.
This is hopefully going to reduce the risk of falling of the ladder as I wont have to be up three times a year clearing guttering. If this is still doing the good thing in 12 months then I will 5 star it. So far very impressed.