Profile for Jane > Reviews

Jane (Flitwick, Beds)

Shaker Maker Sand Art Pro - Dora the Explorer
Shaker Maker Sand Art Pro - Dora the Explorer

1.0 out of 5 stars Load of rubbish!, 26 Aug 2012
The stickers are very fiddly and my 4 year old couldn't peel them off on her own. As other reviewers have said, you have to shake it VERY vigorously to get the sand to stick, some of the sand does leak out and the picture looks rubbish at the end. It just doesn't work. Stress free - I think not! Save your money and avoid this product!!!

Bubble Machine, Black
Bubble Machine, Black
Offered by Simply Sound Ltd
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bubble machine, 12 Oct 2010
This is an excellent bubble machine and well worth spending a bit extra on as it's so much better than the battery operated ones. And you don't have to use the liquid they recommend, any will do.

Homescapes Single Size Pile Terry Towelling Waterproof Mattress Protector, White
Offered by HOMESCAPES
Price: 23.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 12 Oct 2010
This sheet is really good quality. I had previously bought John Lewis ones but this one is just as good, if not better and 9 cheaper! It fits on the mattress really well unlike some others. Delivery from Homescapes was really quick too.

Sagemcom DSI86 HD Satellite TV Digital Receiver Box with freesat HD (discontinued by manufacturer)
Price: 72.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 Oct 2010
This is a great little box, really pleased with it, nice and compact and a great price.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great light but get the adaptor!, 18 Jan 2010
This is a great light, my daughter loves it. The only thing I would say is that it guzzles batteries so I would definitely recommend getting an adaptor to use with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent invention!, 2 Dec 2008
I have two children, one aged 6 months and one 2 and 3 months. I bought this buggy board as I thought it would be easier to use for quick trips out than a double buggy. I'd been dithering about buying one for months as they're quite expensive and I was a bit concerned about how comfortable it would be to push the pushchair but it is absolutely fine. You don't end up hunched up as I feared and the board is quite high so you don't catch your feet on it. My son loves it and it seems an ideal compromise as he likes to walk, often gets tired but doesn't like being in his pushchair. I wish I'd bought this months ago instead of an expensive double pushchair. I would urge anyone thinking of buying a double buggy to try a buggy board first! Less expense, less hassle!

Rhydian
Rhydian
Offered by Lifes Essentials
Price: 5.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Nov 2008
This review is from: Rhydian (Audio CD)
I pre-ordered this album after being a fan of Rhydian through last year's X factor. It arrived today and I love it. He has such a gorgeous voice, much like Josh Groban, who I also love. It was a travesty that he didn't win the X Factor last year! I hope there are many more albums to come.