Profile for Mrs. Jane Vass > Reviews

Knitted Farm Animals
by Sarah Keen
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Knitted Farm Animals (Paperback)
I've knitted the cat and I was very pleased with the finished result, I'm looking forward to knitting the chicken.

"BLIND DOG" White Colour Coded 47"L Dog Lead (No/Limited Sight) PREVENTS Accidents By Warning Others of Your Dog in Advance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 July 2013
Really pleased with the lead, Bertie has been blind for a year now and has no eyes but because he's a hairy dog you can't notice it, but this warns owners not to let their dog approach without warning. Well made also!

Keep Calm Cast On: Good Advice for Knitters
Keep Calm Cast On: Good Advice for Knitters
by Erika Knight
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Oct 2012
I really enjoyed this book, made me realize that each knitter is different and there's not a right or wrong way to knit. Would make a lovely little present for a knitter.

Toy Knits
Toy Knits
by Debbie Bliss

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!!, 9 Dec 2008
This review is from: Toy Knits (Paperback)
I love this book, I have knitted the Ballerina rabbit which turned out great, I did not use the recommended wool, I just used cheap double knit and 4 ply with great results!! I do find with Debbies patterns (I have knitted her baby's clothes) that you must take time to read the instructions carefully, as you can easily go wrong!!