Profile for njk_85 > Reviews

Content by njk_85

njk_85 "njk_85"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Dora the Explorer Party Girls Trainers (7 UK Infant)
Dora the Explorer Party Girls Trainers (7 UK Infant)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers, great price, 11 July 2013
A great little pair of trainers that went down a storm with my 3yr old. Perfect for what we needed them for and they have lasted several months with no problems, which when they grow so fast is all you need and all for a very reasonable price.

Lyra Super Ferby Waldorf Selection 3711121 Colouring Pencils 12 Assorted Natural Colours in Box

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pencil crayons, 11 Feb. 2013
Ever since discovering Lyra colouring pencils I have not bought any other brand. Yes they are expensive, but they are with every penny! Their triangular shape makes they very comfortable to hold and use and the colour they produce is almost as vibrant as felt tip pen. They blend together well, and should any make its way on to your surfaces or walls it wipes off quite easily. When my daughters are doing colouring its not long before I join in as these pencil crayons are just a joy to use.

Haba Sound Staircase
Haba Sound Staircase
Offered by Wooden Toy Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the marble run, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Haba Sound Staircase (Toy)
Each piece works as it should do and has been a great addition to our Haba marble run. The glockenspiel is the best bit and the marble dies manage to hit every note on the way down and the tune made isn't unpleasant or too annoying even after the hundredth time of hearing it in a day. The bell is a little too fiddely for my 4yr old to set up herself, but is easy enough for an adult or older child to manage. The corner piece is the least exciting but changes the direction of the marble effectively. I would highly recommend this addition to anyone looking to expand their basic set.

Trade Mark Collections Charlie and Lola Pink Milk Swim Bag
Trade Mark Collections Charlie and Lola Pink Milk Swim Bag

3.0 out of 5 stars Good size, didn't last as long as expected, 11 Feb. 2013
This is a good size child's swimming bag. It fits all my daughters swimming stuff in including inflated armbands, towel, costume and goggles. The only negative thing I have found is it hasn't lasted as long as I would have expected. The strap velcro's together in the middle and is attached through holes in the bag at both the top and bottom. The lower hole ripped, which has left us with a hole in the bag and an unusable strap.

Lyra Ferby Pack of 12
Lyra Ferby Pack of 12
Offered by BCreative®

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pencil crayons, 11 Feb. 2013

Clover Large Circular Knitting Needles Point Protectors
Clover Large Circular Knitting Needles Point Protectors

5.0 out of 5 stars Never lose a stitch in storage again, 11 Feb. 2013
These point protectors work well and don't cost a lot. What more could you want? You need never lose a stitch while storing your work again.

Melissa & Doug Solar System Floor Jigsaw Puzzle (48 Pieces)
Melissa & Doug Solar System Floor Jigsaw Puzzle (48 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well loved puzzle, 11 Feb. 2013
The puzzle is quite large and does require a decent amount of floor space to put together. The pieces are also quite large which helps little hands to be able to do it for themselves. Both my children (4&2) love this jigsaw, the eldest is able to complete it by herself and the youngest only requires a little help. The picture is different to a lot of other jigsaws and there is a piece of paper in the box with another copy on the picture on with each planet numbered and then a key detailing which number is which planet. It has been played with everyday since it arrived and is both fun and educational.

50 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and doesn't cost the earth, 11 Feb. 2013
I bought these after spending a fortune on more expensive tests that never gave a positive result. They arrived quickly and I used them according to the instructions. They were very clear and easy to read and it was clear to see when my LH surge had taken place. I am happy with these and will continue to use them as an aid to conception and would be happy to buy them again in the future.

2013 NG Magic Moments Grid Calendar
2013 NG Magic Moments Grid Calendar
by teNeues
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pictures but small boxes, 11 Feb. 2013
The beautiful pictures on this calendar stand up to National Geographic's reputation. However, for our needs I have found the boxes to be quite small and despite my small writing it is a struggle to fit everything we need to in each box. If you don't need to writ much on your calendar and are looking for stunning pictures this is the one for you. As a busy family who writes a lot on the calendar, for us it wasn't ideal.

Little Earthquakes
Little Earthquakes
by Jennifer Weiner

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but predictable, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Little Earthquakes (Paperback)
A nice story about four mothers from different backgrounds and in different circumstances who become friends after meeting at a prenatal yoga group. I heard many good thing about this book from a number of different people but personally, I thought it was ok but would by no means rave about it. I found the characters quite one dimensional and the story followed a predictable course, I have read many books with a similar storyline and a number of them did a better job of it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9