Profile for pussycat > Reviews

Content by pussycat

pussycat

Clothes Moth Pheromone trap Refills (20)
Clothes Moth Pheromone trap Refills (20)
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well I have a severe clothes moth problem ..., 10 Aug. 2015
Works really well I have a severe clothes moth problem and the strips have already caught lots of the little devils.

Fat Man on a Bicycle
Fat Man on a Bicycle
by Tom Vernon

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun ride through France., 11 May 2013
This review is from: Fat Man on a Bicycle (Hardcover)
Found this in a charity shop and could not put it down probably because my late husband and I were true Francophiles! My copy lives by the bed but I bought the Amazon one for my son who,loves travelling..

How England Made the English: From Why We Drive on the Left to Why We Don't Talk to Our Neighbours
by Harry Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars No family should be without it., 11 May 2013
I got this book from the Public library and having renewed it twice I bought a copy for myself and another for my son who is going to put it in their holiday cottage for visitors to browse. Each chapter is really stand alone though it's best to read it chronologically. It's an easy read with bits of humour.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars mice gone, 5 Jun. 2011
This started working from day one and I haven't seen any sign since. I originally had a problem, back in the winter, when the little beasties chewed through the dishwasher hose. When the dishwasher went wrong again I thought it could be the same problem but it turned out to have nothing to do with the mice although they were still around. I decided to go for the electronic option and wished I had done so earlier. This item is also supposed to help with insects but, although I have a severe moth problem I do not wish to eliminate any good insects so the gadget stays plugged in in the kitchen blinking away happily. No mess, no bodies and no hassle. GO FOR IT.!!!