Profile for Glenn R > Reviews

Glenn R

DeWalt DT7969 32 Piece XR Professional Magnetic Screwdriver Bit Accessory Set
DeWalt DT7969 32 Piece XR Professional Magnetic Screwdriver Bit Accessory Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality bit set ever!!!!, 25 April 2016
Fantastic set! Recommended to everyone!! Better than any other set I own including a very famous premium brand.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job!, 21 Sept. 2013
Great dock charger. Had to have a new phone off Sony as the ordinary charger slot broke from frequent use.
This avoids that problem.
Only draw back is it takes longer to charge.
Great product overall.
This supplier was particularly good.

The Scuba Diving Handbook: The Complete Guide to Safe and Exciting Scuba Diving
The Scuba Diving Handbook: The Complete Guide to Safe and Exciting Scuba Diving
by John Bantin

4.0 out of 5 stars tell it how it is, 20 Mar. 2013
Have not completed this book yet but its very good so far. Explains things to enough detail to help you through the aspects it covers. Can't say more sorry unroll I've finnished it. As I'm not qualified to dive on my own yet(although I do a bit) it has helped me with things.

Wok stand s/s 25.5cm/10" Guaranteed quality
Wok stand s/s 25.5cm/10" Guaranteed quality
Offered by cookware company

2.0 out of 5 stars wok stand!, 6 Feb. 2013
This wok stand was bought relatively cheaply and described to fit any gas hob but it doesn't work on mine! It fits fine around the ring but doesn't hold the wok I bought it with high enough above the burner. Thus...its useless! Nor does it do for any of my other woks! Even with the hob ring removed it still far too low. To make matters worse it cost nearly double for postage then was in the same craply package as the wok I bought with it & also paid delivery for.(The wok itself is ace though!)

One Of The Boys
One Of The Boys
Offered by 247dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars loving Katy Perry, 17 April 2012
This review is from: One Of The Boys (Audio CD)
The more I listen to this album, the more I love it! Only bought it for 2 songs but it just grows on you. A few of my family love it mowe too! They didn't even know they liked her music but they do now! Well worth the money. A must buy.