Profile for AL Hudd > Reviews

Content by AL Hudd

AL Hudd

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Brabantia Tea, Coffee and Sugar 3 Piece Canister Set, 1.4 Litre - Matt Steel Fingerprint Proof

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality items, 11 Jun 2014
I ordered these to sit on top of my bread bin. They are of excellent quality (as you would expect from Brabantia), and also look stylish. We rarely use sugar, but i like to keep some in for guests. i wasn't sure how long it would keep, but I 've had these tins for several months, and the sugar has kept fine.

'Mr Heisenberg' Geek T-Shirt Inspired By Breaking Bad - (Sport Grey) M
'Mr Heisenberg' Geek T-Shirt Inspired By Breaking Bad - (Sport Grey) M
Offered by Mad Hatters Tee Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Say my name!, 11 Jun 2014
I bought this for my son who lives in Hong Kong, and who is a fan of Breaking Bad. He was having a hard time at work and I wanted to cheer him up. I liked the fact it had a unique design. The quality is good, and needless to say my son was impressed (and cheered up).

Official T Shirt BREAKING BAD Black ELEMENTS Heisenberg XL
Official T Shirt BREAKING BAD Black ELEMENTS Heisenberg XL
Offered by ripleys clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept him smiling through the weekend, 12 May 2014
I bought this T-shirt for my husband as a replacement for his much treasured, and well worn Levi T-shirt. We both loved the Breaking Bad TV series, and he is also a chemistry fan, so he was really happy when it arrived on Saturday. He even took off his Levi shirt to wear this one! The garment is well made, and is the 'official brand'.

Masta Waterproof Dog Coat - Red, 22 Inch
Masta Waterproof Dog Coat - Red, 22 Inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Masta Waterproof Dog Coat (Sports)
I have a multi-breed mongrel who, never-the-less, is soft. This coat is great to keep her warm and dry in our wonderful climate! it is easy to wash (use non-bio with no conditioner) and dries quickly. It has a wipe-able outer, and a cosy fleece lining. The reason I haven't given it 5 stars, is because its fit isn't brilliant. It fits her perfectly length-wise, but is rather large around her. This is possibly because she is a mix-breed. In its defence, the straps are velcro and long enough to ensure a snug fit. For the price it is excellent value.

Rieker Womens Rieker Damen Pumps Mirjam T-Brace Red Rot (flamme 33) Size: 38
Rieker Womens Rieker Damen Pumps Mirjam T-Brace Red Rot (flamme 33) Size: 38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great European Style, 12 May 2014
I needed some red court-type shoes to go with a new outfit. I wanted something that was smart but less formal than the traditional court. These are perfect! Smart enough for the outfit, but also great with jeans. Dare I say it, they're also very comfortable from the first wearing. I have another pair of Rieker sandals, and they are the same. So, if you're wanting something a little bit different, well-made, and great to wear - look no further than Rieker.

Neo G MEDICAL GRADE Wrist Brace with extra power strap (Carpal Tunnel) - Breathable Model
Price: £14.95 - £39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome Relief, 5 Feb 2014
Two years ago I had my right carpal tunnel operated on. After the recovery period, the improvement was incredible (after 'putting up' with the discomfort for nearly 20 years). However, I am incredibly squeamish and the operation was horrendous (20 minutes with local anaesthetic), so when I started to feel the symptoms in my left hand I decided to do something about it. I read the reviews for this wrist brace, and ordered it. The relief is fantastic. I wear it overnight and that eases the discomfort for most of the following day. I have to warn that wearing it gives you restricted mobility (which is obviously the point), so driving isn't really possible. An operation may eventually be unavoidable, but for the time being this wrist support is fantastic. Thank you Neo G!

Sass & Belle Rose Garland - Light Pink - Length 180 Cm
Sass & Belle Rose Garland - Light Pink - Length 180 Cm
Offered by Layla's Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 9 Dec 2013
These garlands are beautiful. They have a vintage look to them, and have a wire stem that can be moulded and shaped. We used them for wedding decorations. I bought several garlands, and we used them to decorate the cake, table-centres, and in coursages and buttonholes.

8 Pack Chrome Table Number Holder Stands for Weddings and Other Occasions
8 Pack Chrome Table Number Holder Stands for Weddings and Other Occasions
Offered by Weddingandpartystore

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 9 Dec 2013
These are beautiful, sturdy, and classy. We used them at our wedding as part of a table centre-piece, and they were elegant.

5 Cities® Lightweight Hardshell Travel Luggage Suitcase- 4 Wheel Spinner Trolley Bag 21” Fits 55x40x20cm, 26” 63x48x28cm, 29” 73x56x32cm (21", Parrot)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to spot, 9 Dec 2013
This is a stylish case and easy to spot at baggage reclaim. It is easy to use - having four wheels is definitely better - and is light. I bought the cabin-size. It is small, and because of the trolley handle system, there is some space lost in the case. However, for a weekend bag it is ok. Hopefully I will be able to buy a matching one in a larger size for summer.

Daffodil HPC650L Multi-function Pedometer - Accurate Step Counter with 7 day Memory Function, Calorie Counter and Daily Progress Monitor - Black (Black)
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gadget, 9 Dec 2013
This is such a good idea. It is not always 100% accurate, but it is easy to use and does give you an idea of how much exercise you are doing in a day. But beware! The recommended amount of steps is 10000 per day. The most I have managed is 8000!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4