Profile for Anna > Reviews

Dyson DC59 Animal Digital Slim Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC59 Animal Digital Slim Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by euroelectricals

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST HOOVER EVER!, 21 Aug 2014
I LOVE this hoover. It really is amazing. Expensive but worth every penny. Hoovering is suddenly not a chore but a pleasure...even my kids love using it. Buy it you will not regret it. My main worries prior to buying were the small container but isnt as big a hassle as id thought it would be. The 20 minute charge worry which is a common theme here, I have a four bedroom house and can do it all in 20minutes easily but generally I'm not hoovering my whole house in one go. If you have a really really massive house and do alot of hoovering in one go may be a problem but I reckon for most people not an issue. I was so sceptical before buying now I'm a convert and rave about it to anyone who'll listen.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2014 9:29 AM BST

ONE YEAR EVERY DAY DEVOTIONS THE PB
ONE YEAR EVERY DAY DEVOTIONS THE PB
by ARTERBURN & FLOREA

4.0 out of 5 stars but this is not a bad thing! Just bad for lazy tweenagers, 21 Aug 2014
My tweenager likes this. Need to use with a Bible, as the passage not printed out...but this is not a bad thing! Just bad for lazy tweenagers :)

Hardcover Sequin Sparkles Bible ICB
Hardcover Sequin Sparkles Bible ICB
by Thomas Nelson Publishers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug 2014
Nice Bible comes with a wee cotton bag which is nice.

3 Minute Devotions for Girls PB
3 Minute Devotions for Girls PB
by Janice Hanna

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug 2014
Love this little devotion book bought it as gifts for girls aged 8-11 and went down well.

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC)
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC)

2.0 out of 5 stars So expensive for what it is., 2 Feb 2013
Have to agree with the majority of reviewers, the price has put me off...I'm away to Download Libre office for FREE and see how I get on!

Sirco Blueberry and Apple Fruit Juice 1 Litre (Pack of 12)
Sirco Blueberry and Apple Fruit Juice 1 Litre (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit Juice, 8 Oct 2010
Fantasic product very fruity and refreshing I drink this everyday and know it will help my blood flow, circulation and heart, what a combination.It alos gives me vitamin C.

Sirco Pomegranate and Orange Fruit Juice 1 Litre (Pack of 12)
Sirco Pomegranate and Orange Fruit Juice 1 Litre (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sirco Pomegranate and Orange Fruit Juice 1 Litre (12 Pack), 8 Oct 2010
Fantastic drink very refreshing and wholesome. I have been buying Sirco over the last six months and I find it invigorating and enjoy the fruit juice. The main part is the active ingredient Fruitflow which helps in blood flow, blood circulation and my heart. This is a great product and I recommend the health benefits for anyone.

Mr Men My First Scrabble
Mr Men My First Scrabble

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the idea of this..., 10 Nov 2009
This review is from: Mr Men My First Scrabble (Toy)
...however it's all capital letters, surely more sense for this age to have lower case letters!

However my 6,4 and 2.5yr old seem to like it. It's good for learnign your alphabet and forming words. My six year old sussed immediatley that you can guess which letter is on individual tiles is by looking at the backs of the tiles (all different so can fit into correct slot on game board.

Mr Man theme is nice however I see the non Mr Man version is lower case letters...in retrospect wish I'd got that one instead.