Profile for G. Coull > Reviews

Content by G. Coull

G. Coull "A 40 Something Dad" (Scotland)

CONNECTED
CONNECTED

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever and pacey, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: CONNECTED (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyed this intelligent mixture of thriller/science fiction/science fact. Great characters that you actually start to care about. No hesitation in recommending.

York Diamond X301 Cross Trainer
York Diamond X301 Cross Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 30 Sept. 2011
Spent ages looking at different type, makes, models etc. but eventually settled on this one because of the York name and the other reviews. Also wanted something that was sturdy because at 6ft 3 and 21st flimsy just wasn't going to do the job! Assembly was very straight forward and the layout of the bits and pieces was excellent. In operation the machine is great, runs smoothly and quietly and despite what others have said I find the display screen very easy to read - even through the river of sweat running into my eyes! What recommend this to others.

SnoreWizard Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece
SnoreWizard Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece

4.0 out of 5 stars SnoreWizard, 21 Mar. 2011
This works, I stopped snoring but.... it's not the most comfortable thing to wear, felt like gagging when I first put it in but then I have a strong gag reflex so may just be me. Mouth got very dry so keep some water handy. My jaw ached in the morning and it initially took a couple of hours before I could clench my teeeth properly. That's the downsides but I I said at the beginning it works - you look like a tw&t with it in but it does the job and all of the above problems lessened as time went on and with the money back gaurantee what's to lose?

Jewel Quest Expeditions (Nintendo DS)
Jewel Quest Expeditions (Nintendo DS)
Offered by filmrollen

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 4 Feb. 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Great game that has kept us amused for hours and still nowhere near completing it!