Profile for Mrs. Diane M. Thomas > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Diane M. ...

Mrs. Diane M. Thomas "Di" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vax U90 Air Reach, 19 July 2013
Did a fair bit of research online and found this vacuum cleaner. Glad I chose it. So far its working very well.

I wouldn't say its that light but its small enough to get round and the long cord is ... well .... long!!!!

Its very effective as a vacuum cleaner and the turbo head for the attachments on the stairs/

I think the very best part of it is that you can turn off the rotating brushes. In our previous house using a different vacuum cleaner, hubby 'burnt' the carpets by pressing on the cleaner while using the attachments and the rotating brushes burnt the carpet so its brilliant not having that problem here. I couldn't find many machines that you could do that with. Worth buying for that alone

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Price Henry Bags, 15 Jan 2013
Not authentic Henry bags but well good enough for us .... and a good price too.

Will buy again - can't say fairer than that

Fashion Portapuzzle Deluxe 1000 (Jigsaw Puzzle Accessory)
Fashion Portapuzzle Deluxe 1000 (Jigsaw Puzzle Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Puzzle Storer, 12 Dec 2012
My hubby absolutely loves this case to store his jigsaw in. Easy to get out ... easier to put away. Good price and great value product.

YBIKE (Orange)
YBIKE (Orange)
Offered by keikokids

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Balance Bike, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: YBIKE Balance Bike (Sports)
Bought last Christmas for our granddaughter who loved it.

Its got great chunky appeal and I would have liked to have ridden it too

Mac OS X Lion For Dummies
Mac OS X Lion For Dummies
by Bob LeVitus

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price Dummies Book, 12 Dec 2012
Just upgraded to iMac so treated myself to a book --- which I haven't opened yet --but its there in case.

Kahuna Beige strap Ladies Watch AKLS-0160L
Kahuna Beige strap Ladies Watch AKLS-0160L

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Kahuna Watch, 12 Dec 2012
I wanted a cheap everyday watch but when I received it realised it looked too nice to be an everyday watch ... so bought another cheaper Kahuna watch - and use this for second everyday!! Absolutely fabulous watch. Looks even better in real life.

Duracell MN1300 Plus Power D Size Batteries--Pack of 2
Duracell MN1300 Plus Power D Size Batteries--Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price Duracell Batteries, 12 Dec 2012
Good price - quickly received. What more could you ask (ten more words required - ten more works required ten

Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap
Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap
Offered by BM ENTERPRISE (UK) LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Everyday Watch, 4 Nov 2012
I love those Kahuna Watches for ladies. I wanted one for basic use and this pink one fitted the bill beautifully.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Eyebrows, 3 July 2011
The outside third of my eyebrows were non existent and this serum brought them back with one tube .... so I bought a second tube, I've got to say that they did seem to be thining a bit after the first tube ran out ... so it seems like my eyebrows will need a top up every so often.

I was thrilled to see it on Amazon .... I thought it was only sold in a chain of chemists ...... so great!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3