Profile for cookwoman > Reviews

Content by cookwoman

cookwoman

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife

5.0 out of 5 stars Convincing proof of extraordinary near death experience, 4 Mar. 2013
As Eben Alexander is a neurosurgeon his NDE carries a lot of weight. His scientific explanation of why his journey into another reality could not be explained by a reaction to drugs etc. is convincing. I couldn't put thios book down and intend to reread it very soon.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, 4 Mar. 2013
The Biofreeze is fantastic. I bought it for a long standing back problem of many years. It is caused by tight muscles which easily become strained and and cause pain. I sprayed the Biofreeze onto the area then massaged the area with ice cube. I then sprayed the area with the Biofreeze again. Wow, the pain went and has not come back. None of the other sprays I have used have worked anywhere near as well, nor have expensive osteopathic treatments. A few days later I had been putting some heavy items into the loft which left me feeling dizzy whenever I moved my head in a certain way. After a few days I wondered whether the Biofreeze would help so sprayed it on before going to bed and massaged it into my neck. The next day I only had very slight problems and after spraying it on the next night the dizziness was resolved. I would definitely recommend this as a treatment for sore and tight muscles.

Falling Into Easy: Help For Those Who Can't Meditate
Falling Into Easy: Help For Those Who Can't Meditate

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book on meditation., 24 Dec. 2012
Quirky little book which gives a lot of encouragement to those who want to meditate but nonetheless don't. I liked the advice on meditating in all sorts of situations and sitting/lying in all sorts of positions.

Liquid Ionic Boron (120 Servings At 5mg. Each)
Liquid Ionic Boron (120 Servings At 5mg. Each)
Offered by GoodState

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 24 Dec. 2012
Ordered one day, just before Christmas, and arrived the day after next. It seems to be excellent value for the money in an easily absorbed form. Both my husband and I take boron as research shows that it is vital to protect against osteoporosis and other maladies associated with ageing.

Woodluv Rectangular White White Wicker Laundry/Linen Basket With Lining Large (E01-310L)
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and a good size., 24 Dec. 2012
This is the first thing that you see in our very small master bedroom. Luckily it looks good is sturdily made and holds about two large laundry loads.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and sturdy, 24 Dec. 2012
I'm pleased with this purchase. It's attractive and well made with cotton liner and I think that it will last a long time. Looks perfect in our bedroom.

Andrew James 12 LTR Premium Halogen Oven Cooker + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres) Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low and High Racks
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little oven, 24 Nov. 2011
I find this little cooker excellent. It took a little time to get used to using it, working out cooking times and where to place items but the recipe book that came with it is very informative. Was pleased that a spare halogen lamp came with it. I suggest that anyone cooks simple dishes in the beginning. The controls are clear and easy to use. The only thing I have a problem with is setting the top of the oven onto its stand but I am sure that I will get the hang of that. So easy to clean. Has earned its place in the kitchen.