Profile for Ms. H. A. Jennings > Reviews

Content by Ms. H. A. Jennings

Ms. H. A. Jennings "Holly" (UK)

The P45 Diaries
The P45 Diaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant read!, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The P45 Diaries (Kindle Edition)
It's always a bit daunting reading the 2nd book of an author you love after having enjoyed the first so much you made everyone you know buy it! This 2nd book didn't disappoint at all.

This touching tale made me laugh and cry in equal measures. I despaired of Jay to begin with but he won me over in the end. I enjoyed the writing style as it captured the teenage spirit brilliantly. You can't help but feel sorry for his poor Dad too!

The State We're In
The State We're In

4.0 out of 5 stars The State We're In, 5 Nov. 2013
I'll be honest when i first started this book i couldn't get in to it at all. The characters annoyed me. Then i got about half way through and absolutley fell in love with them. This book is so good and i don't want to give any of the plot away so i will just stay stick with this book and you won't regret it. I didnt think anything could top some of Adele's books but this is my new favourite.

Cruise Confidential: A Hit Below the Waterline - Where the Crew Lives, Eats, Wars and Parties - One Crazy Year Working on Cruise Ships (Travelers' Tales)
by Brian David Bruns

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Reading, 2 Mar. 2010
Very well written, extremly funny and a real eye opener for anyone who has ever been on a cruise!