ARRAY(0xa2b07774)

Milo's Marauders
Milo's Marauders
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Milo's Marauders (Kindle Edition)
Really excellent book - finished this and then read Milo's Marauders - both are great stories, well written and funny as **** - Loved them !!

Mrs May: A PsychoSexual Odyssey
Mrs May: A PsychoSexual Odyssey
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Promising - but didn't quite deliver, 10 Mar 2014
Not a bad story - a little hard to believe though. It just needed a bit more work and attention to detail..
What really annoyed me was the volume of spelling mistakes (and what looked like proof-reading corrections / notes that hadn't yet been updated) - I started highlighting them on my Kindle, but gave up as there were so many - things like this really put me off when paying good money for a Kindle book !!

The Dead Won't Sleep
The Dead Won't Sleep
Price: 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 10 Mar 2014
Really enjoyed this book. Excellent story, well written with lots of twists throughout.
I nearly let the rubbish cover with the recommendation by 'Lorraine Kelly' (whoopy doo) and '' as sticker saying "as good as Martina Cole" put me off - seriously, there is no need for this.

Angel in Belfast: the 2nd Angel Murphy thriller (Angel Murphy thriller series)
Angel in Belfast: the 2nd Angel Murphy thriller (Angel Murphy thriller series)
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK..., 31 Jan 2014
I had previously read Belfast girls and Angel in flight, both of which I really enjoyed.. This one however I was a little disappointed with.. Too much like reading a Famous Five book that happened to be set in and around Belfast.

Nillkin Tree-Texture Slim, Snap-on / Flip Case / Cover for Google Nexus 4 (LG E960) - Black, with Abacus24-7 Secure RFID Blocking Sleeve for ID & Payment Cards

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but didn't last, 3 Sep 2013
Case looked and felt really good at first, but after a couple of weeks started to fray and come apart.. returned for a refund, which the seller was very nice about

LG Google NEXUS 4 SnakeHive Branded Luxury Genuine Leather Black Flip Case for LG Google NEXUS 4 & Free Premium Screen Protector (E960)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 3 Sep 2013
Excellent case well please with it. Feels really well made and looks great. Perfect fit and has an excellent magnetic flap to keep the case closed. Well worth the 10 asking price, it doesn't look or feel like a cheap case in any way. Highly recommend it..

Samsung Notebook Style Flip Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Chrome/Blue
Samsung Notebook Style Flip Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Chrome/Blue
Offered by REDAPPLE2B
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S3 Flip Case - Chrome/Blue review, 16 Aug 2012
I ordered this from Amazon with some scepticism after reading a lot of negative product reviews.. However, it was only @10 + postage so I thought I 'd take a chance.. Overall I am very pleased indeed with the case.
I have a while Galaxy S3, but opted for the blue case.. They look very well together.
The case is well made, looks and feels good, and adds almost no bulk at all to the phone, which is what I wanted.. The front flap is very sturdy and offers good screen protection and gives something to grip on to. Hopefully I won't drop my new phone, but if I was to do so, I don't expect too much protection would be offered from the case as the sides and corners of the phone aren't at all protected.. If you want 'protection' from knocks, bumps and drops I'd look elsewhere, or just make make sure you have insurance cover.
I'll give this five stars as it is a great looking case at a very reasonable Amazon price of only 10.40.. but if it was at the RRP of 30 I'd struggle to give it three stars.

Amazon Kindle Touch Lighted Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Touch, does not fit Kindle Paperwhite, or Keyboard)

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Touch Leather Case (with light), 14 May 2012
Overall the case is very good and the light perfectly adequate for late night or bedtime reading.
However, at 50 Amazon are having a laugh.. The price is nothing other than a rip-off for what you actually get. Yes it is a good case and is exactly what I wanted - but 'value for money' definitely not!!
I wanted a good looking case with integrated light that powers directly from the Kindle and I love the way the Kindle seamlessly fits securely into the case. It offers excellent protection and just looks so much better than the cheaper cases where the Kindle is held in place by elastic straps at each corner.. If this case was 25 or so I would give it 5 stars. But I'm only giving it two - purely as I think the price is extortionate.