Profile for vz > Reviews

vz

Ivyline Shoreline Planter, Oyster, 15cm Internal Diameter
Ivyline Shoreline Planter, Oyster, 15cm Internal Diameter

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design, all else wrong, 30 May 2011
Even though the sticker on the item says the size is 15cm, I measured it and it is actually 17cm. Therefore, waaay too big for the plant it was intended to accommodate. I could maybe send it back for exchange, but the cca 80 x 60 cm box in which this one item arrived does not really encourage me to do so. Quite a disappointment.

Xavax coffee capsule holder "Donatore" for 36 Nespresso capsules
Xavax coffee capsule holder "Donatore" for 36 Nespresso capsules
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but the top level not stable, 12 May 2011
This is a good value capsule holder which looks nice too. My only problem is that the capsules placed in the top level are not holding very tightly and in one of the columns they are actually falling off. So the item I received can hold 34 rather than 36 capsules. Still find it a good value though compared to what you have to pay for similar product from other suppliers.

Aerolatte Black Milk Frother
Aerolatte Black Milk Frother
Price: 9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for a great price, 12 May 2011
I decided to get this with my new Nespresso machine and I love both my purchases equally. The frother is very easy to use, even easier to clean and the case is very practical for storing it. Takes no space and is a real bargain on top.

Nespresso CitiZ by Krups XN720540 Coffee Machine, Fire Engine Red
Nespresso CitiZ by Krups XN720540 Coffee Machine, Fire Engine Red
Price: 119.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 12 May 2011
Absolutely LOVE this machine. The only problem is that it makes me drink way too much coffee. The selection of capsules is excellent and so far I have liked most of those that I tried. And don't waste money and space on the version with milk. Get a cheap manual milk frother instead and you will have a professional latte or capuccino every morning. Makes me look forward to waking up the next day!