ARRAY(0xa4af5414)

Profile for Hema > Reviews

Content by Hema

Hema "Design Lover" (London, England)

Trust Laser Mouse for Mac
Trust Laser Mouse for Mac

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb mouse for my Mac!, 7 Nov 2011
I wanted to buy an ergonomic kinda mice to help me with my wrist pain and also was tired of the mac mice. I had the wireless one (which would eat the batteries in few days) + the roller ball became useless after some time. It was not confortable at all... I have seen the expenssive Logitec and other good makes but the price was out of my budget at the moment. Read all the reviews for this mice and for the price i thought let me give it a try...... and ...... I am i love with this mice, it is very confortable for my paining wrist, its good size for people with large hands, the wheel does the job of the roller of apple mice, also the side button... i mean for this price you can more than TRUST. Go for it... You wont regret!

Umbro U515 Gents Black Leather Strap Analogue Watch With Black Dial
Umbro U515 Gents Black Leather Strap Analogue Watch With Black Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch at a greater price!, 7 Dec 2008
I bought this watch few days ago and i have to say, i am very happy with it.... specially because it is a gift for someone special. The quality is excellent and the looks are very stylish. The person it was for really loved it and i could not be happier. Half the credits go to UMBRO to make such a good watch and half the credits goes to AMAZON who makes it possible for us to buy it with their excellent prices.

Twenty-first Century Design
Twenty-first Century Design
by Marcus Fairs

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any Design field lover!!!!, 26 July 2007
First of all i just want to say that i am so happy to get this book. At the beggining i was not sure if i should get it or not, specially because there was no reviews of this book before... But i am more than pleased to have this book now.
I am an Architecture student, but i have huge interest on all the design fields, like Interior, Product, Fashion, Furniture, Lighting and Visual communication Design, which this book covers it all and represents it so beautifully!
I believe that all the Design fields are related nowadays,Architectural building with clothing texture and a Tea/Coffee pot with Architectural design!
Gorgeous photographs and easy text. This book is worth every penny!(even more the Amazon prices)