Profile for RFER > Reviews

Content by RFER

RFER "Photos viewer" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Weather Stop Garage Door Top Seal (8ft WHITE)
Weather Stop Garage Door Top Seal (8ft WHITE)
Offered by Weather Stop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Garage Door Top seal, 20 May 2014
Wanted to give my garage some weather protection. I got a rubber seal for the bottom of the garage to stop all the leaves and dust getting blown into the garage - got the top seal for further protection. It works well - after the wet spell we just had, there is no dampness in the garage.

You have to follow the direction carefully - otherwise you may find that the garage no longer closes - I had to redo one of the garages as I had screwed in the seal maybe 3mm out... but it was an easy job.

Wood Care Oil
Wood Care Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Wood care oil for butchers block, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Wood Care Oil (Kitchen & Home)
Got this to try and renew my very well used butchers block - it did the job very well.... I would recommend it highly. The butchers block was given a spring clean - all the water marks went and the surface was restored to it's former self.

Heavy Duty 5 Bike Bicycle Rack Stand for Wall / Floor Mount Rack Stand Secure Storage for Bikes
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Cycle rack, 20 May 2014
Got fed up with leaning our bikes against the garage wall and the bikes getting knocked over... got the bicycle rack and now all five of our bikes are neatly parked on one side of the garage.

The rack does not need screwing down, etc. Only small down side is that cycles with very thin wheels need to be carefully parked to remove any risk of warping the wheels.... I think the rack is more suited to mountain bikes and hybrid/town bikes with the tires are not very thin.

Liberon RINGR125 125ml Ring Remover
Liberon RINGR125 125ml Ring Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Water mark ring remover, 20 May 2014
One hot cup of tea left on the sideboard and the damage was done.... The Liberon ring remover removed the water ring and also buffed up the shine on the wood, so I used the Liberon on the whole of the sideboard top.... wife commented how good it now looked - like new...

Woman [VINYL]
Woman [VINYL]
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Woman by Rhye, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Woman [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Really nice album. I am building my vinyl collection after taking my LP12 out of storage. This is great album both from the music and also from the quality of the pressing.

Samsung Galaxy SIII UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Pebble Blue (16GB)
Samsung Galaxy SIII UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Pebble Blue (16GB)
Offered by Mobilefones

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsug Galaxy S3, 16 Dec. 2013
The product delivered was in good condition and when I booted it up came up in as it was an English phone - all was working well until I connected to the Samsung Kies software - where it gave me a message that the installed version of the phone firmware could not be updated... this will be a problem since I wanted the latest Android 4.3 that is currently rolling out...

The firmware rather than being BTU (UK SIM Free) showed instead KOR - and also some of the update firmware options in Kies 3 came up with what looks like Chinese writing...

I am going to have to download the BTU software and reflash the phone to be a UK version....

I would have thought products purchased via Amazon should be UK models.... so for that reason alone I have taken two stars away

Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices
Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices

4.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Bluetooth Adapter, 24 Sept. 2013
Works well on the whole - but sometime I get problems syncing to my phone.... hit and miss - works 90% of the time..

Wish You Were Here
Wish You Were Here
Offered by Puretone Audio UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Wish You Were Here (Audio CD)
I have the standard CD version - against this, the SACD version is a major step up. The multi channel version is a further step up in my view, althougj I can accept that some people may not like the 5.1 verson since it was not 'original'...

If you are pink floyd fan and have an SACD player - you woe it to yourself to get this SACD

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 8-way multi socket, 24 Sept. 2013
Managed to reduce the number of extensions my son was using - cables are tidy. Very useful to have a switch for each socket and a active light. The fact that it is surge protected is a bonus

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 3 Feet / 0.9 meter Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable, 24 Sept. 2013
Low cost cable - but quality seems to be very acceptable. Worked without any issue between my TV and HD media player

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8