Profile for Liam > Reviews

Liam

Fat Gripz Extreme
Fat Gripz Extreme

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product that works!, 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Fat Gripz Extreme (Sports)
Very strong. They do make it much more difficult too lift an builds your forearms. After quite a few uses the material hasn't shown any wear yet.

York Fitness 10kg Standard Cast Iron Discs - 2 x 10kg
York Fitness 10kg Standard Cast Iron Discs - 2 x 10kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2014
Big piece of metal. Just what I was expecting.

Crystal Innovation-Personalized Mugs
Crystal Innovation-Personalized Mugs
Offered by GBP International

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Quality., 31 Dec. 2014
Great quality, very pleased. Requested a very specific design and it was done perfectly. Very pleased.

Hultafors Craftmans Knife HVK HULHVK
Hultafors Craftmans Knife HVK HULHVK
Offered by AHC (Camberley) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Sharp & Quick delivery, 31 Dec. 2014
Great piece of kit. Very sharp for this sort of price range. I didn't know what to expect when looking at the price, but it's really surprised me. Came a day earlier than the estimate too..

Vango - Explorer 65L Rucksack
Vango - Explorer 65L Rucksack
Offered by Springfield Camping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent rucksack. placed 40lbs and walked with it for ..., 16 Sept. 2014
excellent rucksack. placed 40lbs and walked with it for 8 hours and it was very nice after a few adjustments.

Turtle Beach Ear Force P12 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for Playstation 4, Playstation Vita, and Mobile Devices

2.0 out of 5 stars I was looking for a good headset which I could not only use on the ..., 16 Sept. 2014
I was looking for a good headset which I could not only use on the ps4 but, also on my computer. It seems that the mic quality is rather bad and makes a lot of popping noises even with a pop filter which you have to buy for it.

pros:
- Decent sound quality

Cons:
- Bad mic quality/poppingn noises.

conclusion: Not good for talking with friends on skype or commentaries.

Law: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
Law: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
by Raymond Wacks

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book and prefect condition, 16 April 2014
Very goo condition, pocket size. Very good introduction have read a few pages and have found it very fun to do so. Look forward to reading the rest of the book.

A Dictionary of Law (Oxford Quick Reference)
A Dictionary of Law (Oxford Quick Reference)
by Elizabeth, Dr Martin

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book in decent condition., 16 April 2014
Some of the edges were curled up, other than that the product is in good condition. Book has good definitions and is just what I expected. A dictionary for law.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (PC DVD)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Gamesbuyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game great condition, 15 Mar. 2014
I would recommend this to anyone who likes to roleplay. The game come in good condition and was a joyful experience.

York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case
York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for what you get!, 21 Jun. 2013
I'm very please with my product. The dumbbells are described very well and fit their purpose. I have had a little go with them and they are indeed very nice to handle. I would recommend weight lifting gloves with these. You do have a mediocre smell from the metal on you're hands, but I like that so it doesn't bother me. The weights are easy to attach and screw on. The product has minor dents in the metal, but that is expected and doesn't affect the weights.

The delivery was very fast. within 2 days I received my product. The gentleman who delivered it was very friendly and appeared to struggle to carry it. Well they are quite heavy when they are in the box on their own.
It was delivered in the box with a cardboard layer around the middle which contained a leaflet to show you how to workout with this particular weights.

Overall, I think this is well worth the money and the wait. I will be using this for a couple weeks & then be applying more weight. I will change this review if I find anything worth mentioning.