Profile for Chris > Reviews

No Bra Required!
No Bra Required!
Price: 0.80

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 30 May 2014
This review is from: No Bra Required! (Kindle Edition)
I have read this book before and accidentally bought another copy. I enjoyed the book the first time and again the second time. I have recommended the book to others.

Electrolux, Henry, Hoover, Vax, Vacuum Cleaner Floor Tool
Electrolux, Henry, Hoover, Vax, Vacuum Cleaner Floor Tool
Offered by Suds-Online
Price: 5.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 May 2014
I ordered this product which arrived before the stated time. The product was in use the same day, it was excellent. This product was a lot cheaper than my previous model.

30 1/2 DOZEN NEW GREEN EGG BOXES
30 1/2 DOZEN NEW GREEN EGG BOXES
Offered by Anglia Farm Supplies
Price: 3.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 30 May 2014
This review is from: 30 1/2 DOZEN NEW GREEN EGG BOXES
I had run out of my previous supply of egg boxes. I ordered these which arrived in good time. I have found they are of good quality and will order more when needed.

The Back Road
The Back Road
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 30 May 2014
This review is from: The Back Road (Kindle Edition)
This was a very good read. A well thought out plot with great characters. I could not put the book down. This was the first book I have read by this author and I will be reading other titles of hers. A great book I have recommended to others.

Girl Jacked
Girl Jacked
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Girl Jacked (Kindle Edition)
I read this book almost non stop and could not wait to get the end. I thought the plot line and characters were good. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because I could not believe the final outcome. It was still a good read.

W is for Wasted
W is for Wasted
Price: 2.38

3.0 out of 5 stars good book, 4 May 2014
This review is from: W is for Wasted (Kindle Edition)
I have read several books by this author. I was a little disappointed in the story line and the characters involved. Idid read the book to the end though.

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very good read, 4 May 2014
This is not a book I would normally read however the title was recommended. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and the plot kept the reader guessing right to the very end. I have recommended the book to others.

Silent in the Grave (Parish & Richards 12)
Silent in the Grave (Parish & Richards 12)
Price: 2.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 24 April 2014
I have read all of the Parish, Richards books from this author. I really love all the characters and look forward to reading more books. The way the author developes the plot, the additional characters is amazing.. Bring on the next book in this series.

Homicide Division
Homicide Division
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Homicide Division (Kindle Edition)
I liked the whole book good characters, good plot. I will read another book by this author. A well thought out story.

Six Years
Six Years
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Six Years (Kindle Edition)
I thought this was a good book. I have read a few books written by this author. Not his best book but a god read that kept the reader guessing until the very end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10