Profile for Peter B > Reviews

Content by Peter B

Peter B (Sussex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Google Nexus 4 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 6-in-1 Pack By Terrapin
Offered by ClickJunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars Good screen protectors, 28 Oct 2013
These do what is claimed of them and I have had no problems fitting them. They also seem to last a reasonable time before needing replacement.

Silverline 731768 Car Trim Remover Set 5-Piece
Silverline 731768 Car Trim Remover Set 5-Piece
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful trim tools, 28 Oct 2013
I don't know much about trim tools but I needed some for a couple of jobs so chose these based on the reports I had read. So far very good indeed. They are quite large but appear strong and well made. When using them I haven't felt that they are going to snap and they have done what I have needed of them.

Multi, All in One Card Reader / Writer for use with SD, SDHC, MMC, RS-MMC, Mini SD, TF, Micro SD, Micro SDHC, MS/MS PRO, MS DUO, MS PRO DUO, SONY M2 Memory Cards
Offered by SVA Products

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful multi card reader, 28 Oct 2013
It doesn't feel the most robust of devices but it's worked very well for me and at the price I have no complaints at all.

Philex 70435R Single Width Brushed Cable Entry/Exit Faceplate
Philex 70435R Single Width Brushed Cable Entry/Exit Faceplate
Offered by MCM-Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful faceplates, 28 Oct 2013
I bought two of these to run recessed cables for a wall hung TV and they do exactly what I wanted from them. No complaints and I would use them again if needed.

RINGKE FUSION® Google Nexus 4 [BLACK] The Best Selling Shock Absorption Bumper + Anti Scratch Clear Back Panel Premium Hybrid Hard Case [Eco/DIY Package]
Offered by Rearth UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality case, 28 Oct 2013
I bought this to replace a cheap gel case that I had been using and it's certainly a case of you get what you pay for. This case looks and feels of high quality and it's great to see the back of the phone through the transparent case back. Vary pleased with it.

NEW DESIGN - MICRO SIM CARD ADAPTER CONVERTOR ** NO STICKER NEEDED ** (FOR CONVERTING iPHONE 4 4S iPAD iPAD2 MICRO SIMS TO STANDARD SIZE) - CLICK-IN TECHNOLOGY
Offered by Akord Technologies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful adapter, 28 Oct 2013
I had read reviews that some adapters could be fiddly and difficult to use but I'm pleased to say that this one has fully lived up to its description. So far no troubles at all with it - easy to insert and remove sim so no complaints.

Silverline SP1236 Combination Spanner Set 12-Piece 8 - 19mm
Silverline SP1236 Combination Spanner Set 12-Piece 8 - 19mm

4.0 out of 5 stars An acceptable spanner set, 28 Oct 2013
I wanted a cheap but functional set of spanners and these fit the bill. I'm sure that if you spend more then you will get sturdier spanners made of better materials but for what I wanted they are fine.

Techair Z Series Clam Styled Slipcase for 10-11.6 inch Netbooks - Black/Red
Techair Z Series Clam Styled Slipcase for 10-11.6 inch Netbooks - Black/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars A well made case, 28 Oct 2013
I bought this for a Samsung Chromebook and have been very pleased with it. It fits well and the zip appears well made. No complaints and I would recommend it for something of similar size.

MicroVillage - PREMIUM HDMI to HDMI Cable Gold 1 Metre
MicroVillage - PREMIUM HDMI to HDMI Cable Gold 1 Metre
Offered by HDMIPerfect

4.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cables that seem OK, 28 Oct 2013
No problems with them and they seem to do what they are supposed to. Not sure what is "premium" about them (as in their description) but they seem well enough made so no complaints.

Rolson 36109 40 Piece Socket Set
Rolson 36109 40 Piece Socket Set

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful socket set, 28 Oct 2013
I needed some sockets with imperial measurements rather than all the metric ones that I already have. At this price I didn't think I could go much wrong for a small socket set and I've not been disappointed. Probably not the most robustly made socket set but at the [price and for what I want, I am very satisfied.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13