Profile for Ann Andrews > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
YUMOVE ADVANCE for Dogs - 60 chewable tablets
YUMOVE ADVANCE for Dogs - 60 chewable tablets
Offered by Vetscriptions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars For a good 6 or 7 months now my elderly deerhound/greyhound lurcher ..., 5 Jan. 2015
For a good 6 or 7 months now my elderly deerhound/greyhound lurcher has been getting slower and slower on his walks and lagging behind. His joints are stiff and he is repeatedly lame. On a visit to the vets over a year ago for lameness, he was given Metacam but it made him really sick even on half a dose and it didnt make any difference to his stiff joints.
Then I saw this and remembered that someone else with an old dog had raved about it a while ago. I bought the 60 pack which would be about a months worth I thought we might see a difference by then.
In 2 days his lameness had gone! A week later we went on a sponsored dog walk for lurcher rescue (that I had nearly canceled going on because of his leg) and he really enjoyed himself! No lagging behind, taking an interest in his surroundings and eating more food.
Hes had a months worth now and jumps in the car with gusto and you can see the difference in his eyes. Iv ordered the 180 pack. Well worth the money :)

24 Jan

This video says it all. So so pleased with how well hes doing on Yumove Advance :)

You might have to copy and paste this video link of my lurcher being his old lunatic self. I cant remember the last time he ran like this :)

T 1631-1634 XL - 2 set of 4 Multipack Epson Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson WorkForce WF-2530WF- ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH Epson WorkForce WF-2010W, WF-2510WF, WF-2520NF, WF-2530WF, WF-2540WF Printers - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - T1631, T1632, T1633, T1634, T1636 (Contains 8x : T 1631, T 1632 T 1633, T 1634) - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black - Multipack ***By TriINKS***
Offered by Triangle MMAA

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as Epson!, 12 Nov. 2013
Bought these for my new Epson printer, they were delivered very quickly and the printing quality is as good as Epson printer ink at a fraction of the price! No problems with my printer not recognising them, Im very pleased and will definately be buying again from this company. :)

LaCrosse Digital Weather Station WS9624
LaCrosse Digital Weather Station WS9624

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little ornament on the window, 23 Feb. 2013
I have had this weather station now for about 2 months and had every conceivable range in types of weather (apart from baking hot sun) in the middle of winter. I bought it because I keep my guinea pigs in hutches outside and I needed to keep tabs on how cold it was at night and whether to bring them in or not.
I absolutely love this weather station, it looks lovely on the window sill and we are always checking to see what the little boy is wearing. Hat and scarf and gloves for cold icy and snowy weather (a little snowman also appears in the corner when snow is expected), he has an umbrella when rain is expected, and he has a tee shirt for summer time ( though probably we probably won,t see his tee shirt in summer, he will just have his umbrella up!)
It also tells you the time and indoor temperature, humidity and minimum and maximum temperatures too. There is an arrow which if its pointing upwards, the weather is going to get better, if its pointing downwards, the weather is going to get worse.
Also at the side of the boy is an icon of either a sun, clouds, or rain.
We have tied the radio transmittor to the inside of our bird table to shield it from the bad weather, don't know if it makes a difference or not.
To sum up, it does its job and looks great too,
Our friends come round and all want one!

Merlin Official Calendar 2013
Merlin Official Calendar 2013
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Merlin, 2 Dec. 2012
Good quality calendar with really good photos of all the cast together and seperatly, ill be keeping this after 2013 to drool over the photos of the knights! :)

Best Friends Heart Necklaces now includes 2 lovely gift bags - Girls classic friendship necklaces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Friends necklaces, 19 Sept. 2012
My daughter bought these on Amazon for her and her friend before they parted to go to different high schools. Its now mid september and neither of the girls have taken them off, so constant wearing for over 2 months, including going in the shower and wearing at school under a jumper. They are still in perfect condition, no colour wearing off and the silver necklace still shiny and new looking. Very very pleased with them.

Dogs 2013 Wall Calendar
Dogs 2013 Wall Calendar
by Tim Flach
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Pictures, 15 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Dogs 2013 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
A beautiful calendar, stunning pictures. A Tibetan Mastiff in the Himalaya January, a stunning cream Afghan February, a Puli March, a Chow Chow April,Great Dane May, Komondor June, Boxer July, Doberman August,Pointer September,French Bulldog October, a pack of English Foxhounds November and a black Labrador December. Ill be keeping the calendar when the year is out and framing some of the pictures.

Dyson Flexi Crevice Tool - Fits all Dyson Vacuums
Dyson Flexi Crevice Tool - Fits all Dyson Vacuums
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

1.0 out of 5 stars Big waste of money and want to return it!, 7 Aug. 2012
I lost my original crevice tool that came with my Dyson and having read all the reviews especially the one star, decided to risk it. Shouldn't have. What a waste of time and money :( Id only just clicked it into place and got it cracking behind the sofa in the conservatory and it got bunged up with fluff and the pipe went flat with the suction. Turned off the vac, picked out the fluff and tried again, this time fluff and a spider complete with web and a bluebottle got stuck in the bristles! Yeurrrrk! Fuming, I took it off and finished the job without it, then contacted the firm on Amazon to get my money back. (Bear in mind I wont get the refund for the postage to my house and to return it so I will be about £8 out of pocket)
Conclusion, If you want to get very irate very quickly, pick fluff, spiders and dead flies out of sharp bristles, and waste money and time on an item you will hate....buy it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for a rabbit, 25 Jan. 2012
Goldfish and bowl spring to mind. I wouldnt dream of buying this for my rabbit or guinea pig. I was looking for a new hutch for my guinea pigs and found a 6 ft one. Plenty of space to run about in. Not round and round and round.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2014 11:21 AM BST

VO5 DR-130 Big Hair Dryer
VO5 DR-130 Big Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money!, 29 Nov. 2011
I bought this hairdryer because I have the V05 travel hairdryer and straightner and loved them. I looked at more expensive ones but this does everything I want. It dries my daughters long straight hair, then you can change the attachment to a diffuser and dry my long curly hair. Love it!

Balds Original Furniture Balm - Green Top
Balds Original Furniture Balm - Green Top
Offered by Balds Original Furniture Balm

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this furniture polish, 3 Oct. 2011
This is my second bottle of furniture balm, I use it on my solid wood floor in the lounge when it was brand new and it really brought out the colours and the grain in the wood. I also love the lovely fresh smell and if there are any scrape marks or scuffs, they get covered up really well, floor like new again! I also have the red bottle for dark wood which is equally good.

Page: 1 | 2