Profile for Ms. N. Masud > Reviews

Content by Ms. N. Masud

Ms. N. Masud "TheGroke" (GB LON)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LAURA 119x59cm Baby Travel Cot Mattress : British Made With High Grade Density Foam CMHR28
Offered by BABY best BUYS

5.0 out of 5 stars This travel cot mattress is very good. I just wish that the mattress was firmer ..., 21 Feb. 2015
This travel cot mattress is very good. I just wish that the mattress was firmer as I prefer firmer mattresses but that is my personal preference.

Philips AVENT SCF145/06 Bottle and Teat Brush
Philips AVENT SCF145/06 Bottle and Teat Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars This Avent brush is a very good brush for the Avent bottles we have, 21 Feb. 2015
This Avent brush is a very good brush for the Avent bottles we have. Theatre Tommee Tippee brush we had which is made of wire snapped. This one really cleans the bottles and the bristles are a lot firmer than the Tommee Tippee brush. I have to say to it is a bit pricey but I'm hoping it lasts a long time. I can't understand why the pink brush is more expensive than the blue?

Tala Angled Spatula
Tala Angled Spatula
Offered by Grids London

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely spatula only mine had a tiny bit of rust ..., 21 Feb. 2015
Lovely spatula only mine had a tiny bit of rust on one edge which I found a niggling annoyance.

Country Club Child's / Boy's Road Works Jumbo Storage Box 50 x 30 x 40 cm
Country Club Child's / Boy's Road Works Jumbo Storage Box 50 x 30 x 40 cm
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with the size for my little boy, 21 Feb. 2015
This arrived very quickly. I was very pleased with the size for my little boy. He has some books and toys he plays with down stairs in the living room and this box is lovely to store them all in once he's finished playing. I like the fact the material is soft and not hard like a wooden box. There is no danger of any kids hurting or banging their tiny heads on this accidentally. One tiny gripe- I wish it had handles on both sides rather that one handle on the front. You can't really pick the box up with that handle once you have toys in it. The toys will tilt and the spill all over the floor.

The Great British Bake Off Set of Pastry Cutter in Tin, Cream
The Great British Bake Off Set of Pastry Cutter in Tin, Cream
Offered by buyabargainuk

5.0 out of 5 stars These cutters are just what I was looking for. ..., 21 Feb. 2015
These cutters are just what I was looking for. I have not used mine yet but the sizes and depths of the cutters are generous and deep. There was a set of many different sizes that was of equal price but I went for these as I read a review saying that set rusted. I think these five sizes are all you need for biscuits, scones and pastries. Comes in a lovely tin to store them all in.

SEWING MACHINE BAG
SEWING MACHINE BAG
Offered by sewing-online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sewing bag, 21 Feb. 2015
Fantastic sewing bag. Large enough to fit my Toyota sewing machine and accessories. I do wish it had an inside zip pocket for my machines manual. It has a side pocket as you can see in the image which is super for your scissors and accessories. The foot of my sewing machine doesn't fit in this pocket it fits in the actual main body of the bag. I would have given this bag four stars but I'm giving it five stars as it is great value for money for what it is and it does the job nicely. Oh just to mention it has a solid metal base as well to hold your machine securely on travels.

infantastic® KRB02HappyStarfish Baby bed travel cot portable with toys entryway 0-36 months sand / light blue
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... which is the cheapest one I brought but the best one! I highly recommend this cot, 21 Feb. 2015
I ended up changing the Travel cots I purchased three times and settled for this one which is the cheapest one I brought but the best one ! I highly recommend this cot. It has a mobile, a changing mat, a baby level and a storage side pocket for your nappies, wipes etc. The shape of the cot is not square. The bars have a curvature to them which at first I thought was a problem with the bars but its not it the shape of the cot.
I initially had a moses basket for my baby but he grew out of it so quickly and I was trying to find some thing that would replace it for downstairs. My mobility wasn't great after birth and this really is a life saver if you want to save your self from going up and down the stairs to your babies cot.
I recommend you buy a mattress for the travel cot. If you have a cot the same size then the flat sheets or fitted sheets you have will fit this travel cot so no need to purchase more.
My little boy loves the mobile with the hanging stars. I do recommend you buy one with a mobile as it really livens up your babies view.
My only gripe about this travel cot would be that I wish it could be as sturdy as the Hauck travel cots, but all the other extras out weigh that tiny gripe of mine.

Hauck Dream 'n' Play Travel Cot (Multi coloured)
Hauck Dream 'n' Play Travel Cot (Multi coloured)

4.0 out of 5 stars When I received this I loved the bright colours and the shape of it, 21 Feb. 2015
When I received this I loved the bright colours and the shape of it. The cot is sturdy and easy to pull out. I ended up returning this as it does not have the baby level which is an extra part that allows a new born + to be placed in the cot. These cots also need a mattress. I purchased a travel cot mattress to go with it. The mattress that comes with it ( if you can call it that) is not suitable for a new born+ baby or for toddler I think for that matter as it is too thin to sleep on. Its good as the base but not as a sleeping component. When buying this particular model I would say it is suitable for a toddler ages 1+. If you will be allowing your child to sleep in it then buying a mattress is a good idea and a cover. I can also use the fitted sheets I have for my babies cot I brought from John Lewis. They are both the same size.

Easy Comfort 100% Cotton Jumbo Terry Towelling Tea Towel, Coffee/White
Easy Comfort 100% Cotton Jumbo Terry Towelling Tea Towel, Coffee/White
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tea towel, 16 Jan. 2014
Just had to order more. Absorb very well and wash great. Thick towelling material and a generous size. Only tea towels to buy ! Delivery service was quick as well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 16 Jan. 2014
Wonderful iron. Does the job. The water valley has a lovely little door that opens and closes. It has a self turn off system if you do accidentally leave the iron on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3