Profile for S. Coombes > Reviews

Content by S. Coombes

S. Coombes "Needs to get a life" (wolverhampton, UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Small problem solved quickly, 13 Jan 2012
I ordered this ink for my wife's printer upon arrival I opened the package and discovered that the wrong ink cartridge had been sent. I contacted the company via Amazon and within a matter of hours the company e-mailed an apology and dispatched the correct item. From time to time genuine mistakes happen especially around the Christmas period. Unfortunately not all mistakes are dealt with the courtesy and efficiency as this one was.

HP h9-1040uk Desktop PC with TV Tuner (Intel Core i7-2600 Processor, RAM 8GB DDR3, HDD 2TB, Wireless LAN, Blu-ray, Windows 7 Home 64 Bit)
Offered by IHI

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and quiet, 13 Jan 2012
I was bought this as a Christmas present from my very generous wife. From the person who reported that the hard disk is only 100gb and no HDMI port. I must ask are we reviewing the same machine? The hard drive is partitioned into a C and D drive. The C drive is 1.8TB while the D drive contains your recovery software including all the drivers. You can of course burn this to a disk easily enough to produce a permanent recovery disk. As an avid gamer this machine plays everything out there at maximum settings with ease including resource demanding titles such as BF3 and Skyrim. In fact except for the lights being on you would never guess it was actually working. Oh and yes it can play pre-recorded Blu-ray disks. Finally can I say this, I have in the past built my pc's from scratch and when I compared the component parts and assembly time this was by far the cheaper and easier option.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2012 6:44 PM GMT