Profile for AD > Reviews

Content by AD

AD (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rotary Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet GB02750/10
Offered by Watches2U

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart watch, 3 Aug. 2015
This is a good looking watch, which can be used in both a casual or formal setting.
It works for me - a quality make and product, at a price, if it ever went missing or was damaged, would not be the end of the world.
There are plenty of cheaper watches around, but it's worth paying just a little bit more - you won't be disappointed.

46cm Artificial Silk Flowers Yellow Sunflower Bush from GT Decorations
46cm Artificial Silk Flowers Yellow Sunflower Bush from GT Decorations
Offered by GT Decorations

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Aug. 2015
I bought these flowers to add a splash of colour to the living room of my flat and have not been disappointed.
They are of excellent quality and would not hesitate in recommending them. I would concur with other reviewers that
they look best in an opaque vase.Well packaged and delivered quickly.

EasyAcc Mini Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone for Tablet/Laptops - Titanium Black
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate..., 3 Aug. 2015
It was the radio function that caught my eye with this one. I own a Bose Soundlink, which I tend to keep for Sunday best and have been looking for a less expensive day to day mini speaker to meander between the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom without losing the continuity of what I'm listening to.
This little speaker has surpassed my expectations and, in truth (and surprisingly for me), it is the radio function I have been using most, finding the speaker in it's element with the spoken voice, which is very clear and resonant. The remaining bluetooth and micro card functions are now welcome additions and work well.
The enclosed combined usb/3.5mm jack is used as the radio aerial and, yes, the combined station changer and volume control can be fiddly for larger hands, but a little patience and a light touch will be rewarded.
It is no Bose, but this little speaker definitely punches above it's weight and at the current price, is a steal.

Sekonda Men's Black Dial Stainless Steel Watch With Date Display 3730
Sekonda Men's Black Dial Stainless Steel Watch With Date Display 3730
Offered by tictocwatches

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 3 Jan. 2014
This is a really nice "everyday" watch, which has a quality feel and a two year guarantee.

Buy with confidence

Rokono® (B10) BASS+ Mini Bluetooth Speaker for iPhone / iPad / iPod / MP3 Player / Laptop - Titanium Black
Offered by Gadget Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 3 Jan. 2014
Having researched bluetooth mini speakers I plumped for this one, based primarily on the positive feedback.

I have not been disappointed - the speaker is smaller than I anticipated but is weighty and has a quality feel.

Connecting with a bluetooth device is a doddle and my Samsung Tab 2 & Blackberry phone have been accepted with ease.

It comes charged with a "splashproof" carrying bag, a USB charging lead and an aux cable for those devices without
bluetooth capability. I've also tried the handsfree phone function - not something I would use, but works fine.

It has the standalone facility to change tracks and the volume, which is a bonus.

The sound is fabulous for the size and price - meaty, with defined treble and bass, but also refined enough for Classical - yes would like the Bose version, but at £169 it can wait.

In all, a great little speaker which has substance in both feel and sound - if you want a speaker that is portable and capable of punching above it's weight, then this is the one for you.

58 mm DIGITAL MULTI COATED ULTRAVIOLET [UV] PROTECTOR
58 mm DIGITAL MULTI COATED ULTRAVIOLET [UV] PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars AGFA UV protector, 29 Aug. 2012
I bought two of these filters to fit on my SLR and spare lens and have been very pleased with the overall quality and ease with which they screwed on. They came in secure plastic boxes with a sponge innard.

In my view, well worth the few pence/pounds more than the cheapest brands, as they primarily protect the most expensive and vulnerable part of the camera.

Recommended.

7dayshop Tripod - 3 Section Aluminium Max Height 67cm. Small Tough and Fully Featured "Baby" Tripod with Case - Great for Travel, Walking and Close up Work

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and price, 29 Aug. 2012
A lower price does not mean a lesser product.

Be assured that this little tripod is robust, fully functional and punches well above it's weight.

I am new to SLR photography and have found that the tripod is versatile and holds the camera securely with confidence.

Simply put - buy one!

Braun Series 3 380-3 Electric Rechargeable Wet & Dry Male Foil Shaver
Braun Series 3 380-3 Electric Rechargeable Wet & Dry Male Foil Shaver
Offered by BubblePros Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Series 3 Shaver, 29 Aug. 2012
Love a gadget, but can't get too excited about a shaver.
Nevertheless, a stylish product that is quiet and efficient, holds it's charge and shaves close.
I've always bought Braun, and am pleased with this lastest edition. It is not the most expensive, nor the cheapest, but has more than enough features for the price. I am happy to recommend.

Cablesson Ivuna 0.2m HDMI Extension Cable - 24k Gold Plated - 1080p upto 4k2k - v1.4 / 2.0 Ready - Audio & Video - 3D Full HD UHD - Male to Female (HD LCD PLASMA TV PS4 SKY VIRGIN XBOX Wii U Blu-ray)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cablesson 0.2 Extension Cable, 29 May 2011
I always like to buy the best that I can afford - not cheap nor excessively overpriced. I have been very happy with this product - it was quickly & efficiently delivered and has a reassuring quality feel about it. I bought it for my lcd tv that is wall mounted in the kitchen and found it was a fiddle to reach the HMDI socket as it is. The extension cable will also reduce wear and tear on the tv. There is no degradation in the picture quality with the extension cable and, in all, I have been very pleased with the service and the product. I would be happy to recommend.

Sony SRSGU10IP 2 Ch iPod & iPhone Compatible Docking Speaker
Sony SRSGU10IP 2 Ch iPod & iPhone Compatible Docking Speaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product and sound, 6 Dec. 2010
I was looking for a docking station for my ipod touch for use in the kitchen, which had a radio function and I hesitated over this one because of the latter. The penny finally dropped when I realised that a radio "app" function can be downloaded to the ipod from iTunes, which would solve the problem.

Having used the Sony for the past four months, I have not been disappointed - in fact it has become a one stop shop and has replaced the sound system function in the house.

It is smaller and more stylish than the photograph depicts, with a consistant quality sound at all levels - it can be very loud if needed. The radio app allows access to a myriad of stations - far too many to choose from if I'm honest.

I don't quite understand some of the negative reviews, other than expectation levels are far too high - there is a naturally strong base element to the sound, but there is also an qualizer function within the ipod which can be adjusted to suit.

Granted this is no Bose, but I have no hesitation in recommending this Sony, which more than punches above it's weight against some docking stations at twice the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3