Profile for becs > Reviews

becs "beckster" (UK)

Summer Infant Tiny Diner - Green
Summer Infant Tiny Diner - Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but major design fault, 19 July 2014
Awful! Stains, doesn't stick to wooden table and design which is raised traps food making it tricky to wipe. Great idea but major design fault. I've read stokke ones are better brand (but pricey). Don't buy this.

The Berenstain Bears' New Baby (Berenstain Bears First Time Books)
The Berenstain Bears' New Baby (Berenstain Bears First Time Books)
by Stan Berenstain

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit the right note, 3 July 2013
My friend gave this book to me when i was pregnant with my second child and my little boy loved it. I waited until he was showing more interest in the bump (and after me and his dad had told him about his new brother or sister in my tummy). He now chooses this book every night. It's a lovely story with good pictures and shows a gentle approach to having a new baby in the family. It doesn't create fear, it's just quite straight forward. I have read some other books that caused me concern. It's important to pick books that are right for your little ones age and understanding. This really hit the right note and started some good conversations about the baby.

The Nursery Rhyme Collection - 33 Musicians Create A Nursery Rhymes Masterpiece [2 CD's]

5.0 out of 5 stars invaluable for car journeys!, 4 Oct. 2011
Fantastic CD, really lively and different music genres so even though it's nursery rhymes it's still ok for adults in the car! We got stuck in an hour traffic jam and this cd was priceless for everyones sanity! We use at home when my little 5 month old is a bit grumpy it works a treat especially when i do the actions.

DK 100 Percent Cotton Cellular Pram Blanket (Cream)
DK 100 Percent Cotton Cellular Pram Blanket (Cream)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good traditional baby blanket, 6 Sept. 2011
DK Cot Bed Cotton Cellular Blanket (Cream)

This is the proper traditional cellular blanket with a silky ribbon at the top which babies absolutely love. I have also bought other cellular blankets from mothercare, John Lewis etc. but have found that the DK ones are so much better both quality and softness. They wash incredibly well and whether it's moses basket size of cot size they keep their shape. The only negative I think is that they take a bit longer to dry after washing than other blankets and they are not good for swaddling (if you use blankets for swaddling). Buy these blankets from the beginning with your first baby and I bet they are still going strong a few babies down the line!

Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t
Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we were looking for, 28 Aug. 2011
Perfect amount of light for breast feeding in bed. We co-sleep at the moment and it's great to have one in our bedroom and one in nursery (if I need to change his nappy in the night). There is enough light to check he is breathing(!), find his comforter but you can still sleep. I would highly recommend this product. We had been leaving the landing light on with our door open and as well as it being expensive it also meant our little one had a bright light to deal with on the way to getting his nappy changed. Now we can keep him in sleep mode by using these night lights. I would highly recommend this to all parents - don't bother about buying a different night light (Jo Jo Maman ones are expensive).These ones are all you need.Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t Light Sensitive Night Light, 2 Pack