Profile for Lucyloos > Reviews

Content by Lucyloos

Lucyloos (Bakewell, Derbyshire)

Warm White (soft white) 80 LED Static Christmas fairy string lights with transparent wire. Indoor or outdoor use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Warm Quality Lights, 3 Oct 2013
I wanted some.fairly lights to go around my fire place and these are just perfect, very impressed with them.

I bought this set primarily due to their 6m length of cable, which drapes beautifully around my 4m mantle mirror. You need to allow a bit more cable.length.to accommodate.for the twists, so if you need more than 5m in length you'd be best to get a longer cable etc.

I'm also very pleased with the effect of the lights, a lovely warm atmospheric glow. Not too white or bright, yet surprisingly powerful considering.they only use 5 watts. I've bought them for all year round use, not just Christmas!

All in all a very good purchase which I would highly recommend. They also arrived extremely quickliy.

Go Your Own Way
Go Your Own Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous song!, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Go Your Own Way (MP3 Download)
I love this cover version, far more than the original actually. Lissie has totally put her own stamp on this and somehow, she has magically made this classic rock anthem a softer, yet powerful, ballad. It is one of those songs you fall in love with this first few seconds.of listening and it just gets better!

I'd never heard of Lizzie when I first stumbled upon the track, ironically it was on a Twinnings tea advert and I managed to 'sound horn' it on my mobile to find out who it was. What a fantastic discovery of a truly great talent, I'm now an avid fan and her albums are superb.

Sharon iPad 4 Retina iPad 3 iPad 2 Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Smart Cover QWERTY
Sharon iPad 4 Retina iPad 3 iPad 2 Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Smart Cover QWERTY
Offered by Leicke Distributor Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars A great ultra thin little keyboard that fits other bill nicely., 2 Mar 2013
The keyboard itself is light, compact and neat, yet it is a responsive, well made product which has many nice little extra features. In particular, the keyboard doubles up nicely a hard back case for your IPad and with the matching aluminium back,it makes it a sophisticated choice. However,the clever feature for me which seals the deal is this simple, yet brilliant pop up back stand, which allows the keyboard to be used as a docking station as it holds the iPad both firmly and secure. Many other cheaper products do not have this feature and the connection feel unstable. So this little keyboard is by far superior and very good value for money.
It has a long battery life, is easy to set up and provides a smart match for your iPad, it provides the perfect duo. Who could ask for anything more? 5 out of 5 excellent product