Profile for Abdul Shehu > Reviews

Content by Abdul Shehu

Abdul Shehu ""is it better to be smarter or lucky?"" (Debrecen, Magyarország.)

New Super Mario Bros: 2 (Nintendo 3DS)
New Super Mario Bros: 2 (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
Very fun to play. Graphics are quite aesthetic also. I will recommend for all ages.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
Offered by TIP TOP SELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent masterpiece!, 14 April 2013
Believe it or not, this is my first Legend of Zelda game on a console. But after playing this game, I've been looking for all the LoZ games I've missed on past consoles. Things will never be the same again.
Get this game and play it! I can't emphasize this enough.

Tekken 3D - Prime Edition (Nintendo 3DS)
Tekken 3D - Prime Edition (Nintendo 3DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great visuals but without much content., 14 April 2013
This is arguably the best graphics I've seen on my Nintendo 3DS. However, the game lacks in content and variety. I easily got bored playing it and had to revert to my Dead or Alive Dimensions.

Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo 3DS)
Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo 3DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars An otherwise awesome game marred by an atrocious control, 26 July 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Yes, my title says it all. This game would've been the most enjoyable game on this console yet had it not been rendered a pain in the butt to play by the poorly designed controls. There's a lot of fun to be had, but most of it you won't enjoy because you'd be battling with the frustrating controls. What were the designers thinking? This is absolutely unacceptable!

Skagen Gents Titanium Watch - 233XLTTM
Skagen Gents Titanium Watch - 233XLTTM
Offered by Oxford W

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect., 28 May 2012
This a watch that earns a lot of compliment from my friends. Apart from it's aesthetics, it also packs a punch of quality. It feels solid and doesn't look cheap at all.
My only gripe with it, however, is the somewhat flimsy strap. When you snap it, it doesn't give you that satisfying "click" to assure you it's firmly attached. Rather, you get a muffled sound leaving you with the impression that it may either fall off anytime soon or the buckle may come off altogether after a few months of use. But, it's 7 months on that I've been using it, and it has never come off whilst on my wrist.
Other than these few shortcomings, this watch comes highly recommended!

Koss Porta Pro On-Ear Headphones Classic, for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black/Silver
Offered by DiscountDiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality at a cheap price., 27 April 2011
This is my second porta pro stereo headphones. Unfortunately, the first one became faulty just after 2 months of use. However, because I was totally impressed with the sound quality, I couldn't resisting buying the same product again. Hopefully this one lasts longer.
The headphones are very comfortable to wear, have an over-the-top sound quality and just plain beautiful...in a retro way. I always like the surprise look on my friends whenever they try mine for the first time. This product is perfect for an iPod (which I use it for).
I won't hesitate to recommend it, especially considering the give-away price tag it has!