Profile for George Brough > Reviews

Stardust
Stardust
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Stardust (Kindle Edition)
What's not to love about this fairytale! The film was brilliant but the book is a thousand times better. ten out of ten

5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit Card Reader for iPad iPad2
5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit Card Reader for iPad iPad2
Offered by FT-Deal.
Price: 3.72

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 Sep 2013
RUBBISH!!! this product didn't work as a result of Iphone updates to the IOS software which isnt clear on the product information. My advice is not to buy this product.

The Early Poems of Alfred Lord Tennyson
The Early Poems of Alfred Lord Tennyson
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Words of beauty, 9 Sep 2013
No matter what poem you read you are left smiling. Such poetic beauty and magic in the written word is right here. Admittedly I was spurred to buy this from Judy Dench's brilliant performance in Skyfall where she quotes a section of Ulysses and I'm so glad I did.

Jules Verne: Seven Novels (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classics) (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection)
by Jules Verne
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant beat a good classic, 9 Sep 2013
Being a bit of a sci-fi geek I loved this collection of Jules Verne books and the product picture does not do this product justice, it is a gorgeous hard back book that I almost couldn't bring myself to bring it out the packaging to read for fear of spilling some coffee on it.

Anna Karenina
Anna Karenina
Price: 0.37

5.0 out of 5 stars From Russia with Love, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Anna Karenina (Kindle Edition)
Although I found it a challenging read compared to what I am normally use to I loved this classic book of a challenging love and a number of other sub plots. Well worth a read in my 100 books to read before you die.

The Magic of Reality: How we know what's really true
The Magic of Reality: How we know what's really true
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically Interesting, 9 Sep 2013
Brilliant book!!! so easy to read and full of great information about stuff I thought I knew but clearly didn't. Would recommend this book to anyone looking for a simple but highly intelligent book that will make you feel like you're a right boffin.