Profile for Jessica > Reviews

Black Crystal Dangle Bells Chain Anklet Ankle Bracelet HOT
Black Crystal Dangle Bells Chain Anklet Ankle Bracelet HOT

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Nov 2014
Lovely

Quality Case UK - Apple iPhone 4 4s, iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300, S4 i9500 Nintendo Gameboy Silicone Case - 12 Colours - 5 Phones - Quality Case UK (Apple iPhone 4 4S, Black)
Offered by Quality Case UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Nov 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend and it lasted about a year, it ended up snapping at the bottom where it is cut out around the charging port, though this is probably because he would take out the phone from his pocket by pulling on this bit of the case.

Amour - Kitten Print Knee High Length Socks CAT Tail Tattoo Tights Pantyhose Stockings (Kitten Print)
Offered by GOMARK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 18 Nov 2014
Wonderful quality - especially considering the price! The tights are thick which means they have a good matte black appearance and I'm not so worried about tearing them constantly.

Jewellery of Lords Black 16ga 1.2 X 35mm Heart Arrow Industrial Scaffold Surgical Stainless Steel Ear Bar Body Piercing
Offered by Jewellery of Lords Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 18 Nov 2014
I have been wearing this for roughly 6 months now and it has stayed in perfect condition and it was super easy to put in.

HELLO KITTY JEWELLERY HOLDER. IDEAL GIFT (JEWELLERY NOT INCLUDED)
HELLO KITTY JEWELLERY HOLDER. IDEAL GIFT (JEWELLERY NOT INCLUDED)
Offered by giftsense

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually got one slightly different to the picture (though ..., 18 Nov 2014
I actually got one slightly different to the picture (though they may have changed the picture I can't remember), my one has the bow hollow. I have 28 studs on mine and room for more.

New Horrizon - BLACK ANTI-SLIP COMFORT MOUSE PAD MAT WITH FOAM REST WRIST SUPPORT FOR PC LAPTOP
Offered by NewHorrizon

4.0 out of 5 stars ... job and for the price I am actually very pleased, but the wrist pad does end up flattening ..., 18 Nov 2014
This does the job and for the price I am actually very pleased, but the wrist pad does end up flattening after a little while, though it is still elevated so still does the job.

MANIC PANIC Flashlightening - Complete Maximum Hair Lightening Kit - Complete Bleach Kit
Offered by Hello Beautiful People

5.0 out of 5 stars ... myself for the first time but this is very easy to use and has wonderful results, 18 Nov 2014
Was worried about bleaching my hair by myself for the first time but this is very easy to use and has wonderful results, it turned my brown hair white on the first use. I have been using it every 2 months for a while now and I haven't noticed any ill effects.

MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - After Midnight Blue
MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - After Midnight Blue
Offered by Hello Beautiful People

5.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't take to my dark roots too well though so I would recommended bleaching first, 18 Nov 2014
I use this over bleached hair, it it turns a really lovely blue that fades to a baby/cotton candy blue after about 3 weeks. It doesn't take to my dark roots too well though so I would recommended bleaching first.

Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Lipstick, Cherry Pie 9 ml
Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Lipstick, Cherry Pie 9 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite lipstick, 18 Nov 2014
All time favourite lipstick, this only comes off when rubbed with a makeup wipe or if you eat something greasy, so barely ever needs reapplying.

LUPO Precision Digital Kitchen Scales (1g - 5kg) - WHITE
LUPO Precision Digital Kitchen Scales (1g - 5kg) - WHITE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Nov 2013
These light little scales have been used several times a week for over a year, been dropped, bashed about, and splashed on quite a bit and have been completely fine. I also love the negative weight function on them.

Page: 1 | 2