Profile for Geoffrey P West > Reviews

Content by Geoffrey P West

Geoffrey P West

Rana's Artisan Nearly Rye gluten free bread mix (pack of 4)
Rana's Artisan Nearly Rye gluten free bread mix (pack of 4)
Offered by Rana's Artisan Bakery

5.0 out of 5 stars Rana does so many different ones and I love them all, 8 Mar. 2016
Rana's Nearly Rye gluten free bread fooled me completely. I adore it and it tastes so special. I now do not have to look any further for these various gluten free breads. Rana does so many different ones and I love them all.

Rana's Limited Edition Artisan Winter Spice gluten free bread mix (pack of 4)
Rana's Limited Edition Artisan Winter Spice gluten free bread mix (pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars This spicy bread with the beautiful crust and soft inside was an absolute hit with ..., 8 Mar. 2016
This spicy bread with the beautiful crust and soft inside was an absolute hit with my yoga party - all the people loved it with various dips and some ate it just with butter. I have to keep all of Rana's various bread mixes in my store cupboard so can indulge myself with different bakes every time.

Rana's Artisan Ingenious Flatbread gluten free bread mix (pack of 3) - makes flatbreads, pizza bases, crackers
Offered by Rana's Artisan Bakery

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fantastic. Once again it is very easy to put ..., 8 Mar. 2016
This is fantastic. Once again it is very easy to put together and make it. Divine, eating it with hummus or taramasalata and, one can use it as a pizza base too.

Rana's Artisan New Italian gluten free bread mix (pack of 4)
Rana's Artisan New Italian gluten free bread mix (pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it - easy to make and easy to bake, 8 Mar. 2016
I love it - easy to make and easy to bake. The taste is superb. And it is gluten free!

Rana's Artisan Bold Buckwheat gluten free bread mix (pack of 4)
Rana's Artisan Bold Buckwheat gluten free bread mix (pack of 4)
Offered by Rana's Artisan Bakery

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and then tried the Bold Buckwheat - again so easy to prepare and I loved the seeds in it, 8 Mar. 2016
I had not baked Rana's bread for a few weeks and then tried the Bold Buckwheat - again so easy to prepare and I loved the seeds in it. It is delightful.

Six Classic Albums [Audio CD] Ravi Shankar
Six Classic Albums [Audio CD] Ravi Shankar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, shame about lack of documentation, 27 Sept. 2013
I used to have some of these albums on cassettes and couldn't resist the chance to get the CD set at such a good price. I really would have welcomed some information about the recordings (who played other instruments, where and when recorded) and some commentary on the music itself would be useful but I have still awarded five stars because, at this price, the CD set must be about the music.

The Essential Highwaymen
The Essential Highwaymen

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it for the music not the brochure, 15 Aug. 2013
The music is just what I expected but I was disappointed that the brochure mentioned by another reviewer was not included. Presumably Sony brought out a different edition but potential buyers should be aware that they will only get a track listing and no background information on the group.