Profile for Miss A Huskisson > Reviews

The Radleys
by Matt Haig
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Beguiling and unusual, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Radleys (Paperback)
In less skilled hands the multi-viewpoint, short chaptered structure probably wouldn't work. Matt Haig uses a light touch to tell a dark story. I couldn't put it down. I read a lot of books but not many more than once. This one is a keeper.

James Arthur
James Arthur
Offered by Giant Entertainment
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: James Arthur (Audio CD)
I've listened to this album over and over and each time I hear something new. Fantastic debut. Looking forward to hearing what he comes up with next.

Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys for Writing an Outstanding Story
Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys for Writing an Outstanding Story
by K. M. Weiland
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Essential, 21 Mar 2014
Having read and enjoyed KM Weiland's Outlining Your Novel, I knew this book was a must have. It didn't disappoint. Ms Weiland has an accessible style that is easy to follow whilst passing on a wealth of information. Both Structuring and Outlining are essential tools for any writer striving to improve their craft.

Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel: 2
Writing Characters Who'll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel: 2
by Roz Morris
Price: 7.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me captivated, 21 Mar 2014
I'm having trouble showing my main character's thoughts and emotions. I'd heard about Roz's book so decided to invest. I'm so glad I did. In concise language she explains all aspects of building a character. I can now see which parts I'm getting right and how to fix the parts I'm getting wrong. I read it through quickly the first time. It's a page turner! Now I'm going through it section by section to help the info sink in. After that, I have no doubt I'll be dipping into it on a regular basis. I highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling to make their characters shine.

Duronic 10m Professional Gold Headed Network Cable - Black - High Speed Premium Quality Cat6 / Patch / Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 22 Mar 2013
The item arrived very quickly and adequately packaged, though not in the box described in other reviews. The cable did not have gold on the heads as per the picture, so I was a little disappointed there. However, connecting it to my broadband router and my HD+ box could not have been simpler. I can now watch iplayer etc as nature intended - via my lovely 32" TV as I lounge on my sofa. I would definitely recommend this product.

Brilliant Billy Does His Bit
Brilliant Billy Does His Bit
by Simon Hutton

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 22 Feb 2013
I gave this to my six year old nephew for Christmas and he has thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I highly recommend it.

Outlining Your Novel: Map Your Way to Success
Outlining Your Novel: Map Your Way to Success
by K. M. Weiland
Price: 6.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 22 Feb 2013
I am working my way through this book and find it absorbing and helpful. I shall have it to hand when I outline my next novel. I like that it offers a great outlining method but encourages the reader to cherry pick the parts that best suit them.

JML Bobble Off - Hand-Held Electric Lint Remover
JML Bobble Off - Hand-Held Electric Lint Remover
Offered by CostMad-UK
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, 22 Feb 2013
Sturdy construction and does what it claims. Takes a bit of time to get the bobbles off but, as long as you lay the item of clothing on a flat surface, the bobbles come off at an acceptable rate.

Impossible
Impossible
Price: 1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the album, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Impossible (Audio CD)
Brilliant set of songs by a fantastic singer. On the strength of Impossible, and his performances on Xtra Factor, I am looking forward to James' album.