Profile for jennifer killgallon > Reviews

Content by jennifer killg...

jennifer killgallon

You Will Pay - For Leaving Me
You Will Pay - For Leaving Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab a***, 8 Dec 2013
Great book took me three hours to finish (have twins to look after, who put themselves to bed lol) can't wait to read on!

Beyond Doubt (Beyond Love Book 2)
Beyond Doubt (Beyond Love Book 2)
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 29 Nov 2013
Can't wait for the next one . I love karice bolton books- I found it funny one minute she was wearing a black dress and then when Aaron arrived she was wearing a red one lol anyways it didn't make me love it any less I also liked that she was more detailed with the sex scenes unlike the last book when she it cut short as soon as it got hot hehe! I suggest u check out all her work it's great!!

Seduced by Innocence: A New Adult Paranormal Romance of Shifters & Witches (Rose's Trilogy, #1) (The Seduced Saga)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 19 Oct 2013
Good so far going to download the rest as it such an easy read and is useful to switch it mind off after a long day at work

The Camp
The Camp
Price: 1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazeballs, 10 May 2013
This review is from: The Camp (Kindle Edition)
Great as always wish it went on longer like a series maybe but then I can never get enough of karice . Bolton stories

Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy)
Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trilogy ever!, 3 May 2013
I love this women!! One of my favourite authors if all time keep going Karice I can wait for more from the witches books too