Profile for C. LAMMIMAN > Reviews

C. LAMMIMAN (UK)

Hatley Hearts And Horses, Girls' Mid-Calf Boots, Blue, 11 UK Child
Hatley Hearts And Horses, Girls' Mid-Calf Boots, Blue, 11 UK Child
Offered by Eirllin

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful wellies - would definitely recommend!, 28 Jun. 2015
Beautiful design & my daughter finds them easy to put on by herself & loves them. They're exactly as described. I would personally go for the next size up to your child's actual shoe size (to make them last a bit longer, but this could just be because my daughter has wide feet!) Would definitely recommend!

My Blue Nose Friends Peekaboo the Mole
My Blue Nose Friends Peekaboo the Mole

5.0 out of 5 stars my children love him but I think I love him more, 24 Jun. 2013
He's such a lovely cuddly toy, sits so cutely & my children have 1 each now as the poor original mole used to get fought over! Great value, service & delivery ~ would definitely recommend.

Gardman Deluxe Feeding Station A01342
Gardman Deluxe Feeding Station A01342
Offered by Longacres Garden Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery & good service, 24 Jun. 2013
I love this feeder, very pleased with it, although just be aware that it doesn't come with the feeders! It does state it in the description but I got carried away because I have also recently bought a similar one, which comes with feeders for a present. Good service & prompt delivery, would definitely recommend.

Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Offered by John Levis

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service & super quick (standard) delivery, 24 Jun. 2013
I received this much quicker than I expected with no hassle, I will definitely purchase from again & would recommend!

Plus, with regards to the perfume, it's a beautiful light fragrance which people always comment on / ask what perfume I'm wearing, I would recommend time & time again.