Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Philip's Multiscale Europe 2014: Spiral A3 (Road Atlas)
Philip's Multiscale Europe 2014: Spiral A3 (Road Atlas)
by Philip's
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Atlas, 3 Feb 2014
I find this an excellent A3 atlas with a lot of information in all European countries giving detailed data on various motoring regulations especialy LEZ area which is a must for most motorhomes manufactured before 2006.Toll motorways are super imposed with a red line which makes your route choice that much easier.Scaled to 1 inch per 12 miles for main European countries. Ski resort information if route is on the agenda.Major cities plans are included in the index along with foreign translations in French/German/Italian for most countries.
This is a replacement for my 2010 Philip's Atlas and I find it more than adequate and had no problems as a back up for my untrusted GPS. As a matter of fact I now make it my first priority to plan MY route from the atlas and programme my GPS accordingly.
Despatch to an overseas destination was quick and well packed. Highly recommended

The Wars of Light and Shadow (7) - Traitor's Knot: Fourth Book of The Alliance of Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Traitors Knor - Janny Wurts, 22 Feb 2013
I really loved this book, as I do most of Janny Wurts stories. It was a very good read and I could hardly put it down.

Initiate's Trial: First book of Sword of the Canon (The Wars of Light and Shadow, Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Initiate's Trial' Janny Wurts, 22 Feb 2013
Excellent read - enjoying every minute, although I think maybe I've missed a connecting book after 'Stormed Fortress' 5th Book of the Alliance, perhaps not.