Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Amandine > Reviews

Content by Amandine

Amandine (France)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Neosens Women's CORTESE Open Toe Sandals Black Size: 5
Neosens Women's CORTESE Open Toe Sandals Black Size: 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality shoes, 19 April 2016
After initially receiving a mismatched pair - one was a size 38 one a size 36, and having to return them, the second pair were fine. I found them comfortable. They feel good on your feet, there is a small toe grip moulded into the inner sole with smooth leather inside and out, in fact exactly as they look in the picture. They arrived with their own shoe bag which is a pleasing extra and were also in a box along with a small tube of cleaner. Shoes as you would like them to be made with quality and care. Will certainly consider buying more by Neosens in the future.

APTRO Men's Plus Size Paisley Printed Splice Long Sleeves Shirt 02 L ( Tag 3XL )
Offered by Pulltogether NO.1

4.0 out of 5 stars Paisley printed long sleeve shirt, 4 April 2016
Bought as a present. The recipient was happy with it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Mudder Spiralizer, 13 Feb. 2016
This is slightly smaller than I had thought it would be, the blades are very sharp, but even so I haven't managed to cut a carrot yet into thin spirals. They will cut into larger curls as shown in the picture, and courgette strings are no problem at all, it's perfect for those. Sometimes the vegetables are 'scored' into strings but not actually cut right through, which is why I haven't given this a higher rating.

Isabel Garcia Women Vest with Dragon-fly Pattern, Yellow, UK14
Isabel Garcia Women Vest with Dragon-fly Pattern, Yellow, UK14
Offered by RED Isabel

5.0 out of 5 stars Isabel Garcia Yellow Dragon-fly waistcoat., 7 Feb. 2016
This is a beautiful bright yellow, which slightly shines when it catches the light. Fits well, in the size 14, a good quality fabric and garment.Very comfortable to wear. I don't think I would have paid full price for this but £50 is ok. I would look for other items by this designer. This is lovely and my husband thinks it's one of the best purchases I have made. Would be good for daytime or evening.

My Grape Year: (The Grape Series #1)
My Grape Year: (The Grape Series #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read of young love in France., 16 Nov. 2015
I wasn't quite sure about this book at the start, but it grew on me until I really cared what happened next in Laura's journey. She certainly seems to have enjoyed her eating experiences during her year in France, since there are a lot of references to what she ate. Nothing really surprised me in this, as so much of what she said was already familiar to me. The great warmth she received within the French family for example. If you, like me, are a francophile, then you will enjoy this easy read. I will be buying her other books as I look forward to hearing more about Laura and Franck.

Hayesmall Multifunctional 8GB Digital Audio Voice Recorder Rechargeable Dictaphone Flash Drive LCD Voice Recorder with Stereo Mic MP3 Player for Lectures Meetings Interviews Grey Silver
Offered by AutionHouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Hayesmall 8 GB Digital Audio Voice Recorder., 8 Nov. 2015
This was not quite what I had expected. When I looked at the picture of this item it seemed much larger than the actual item. If you're looking for something that is very small and can easily be put into a pocket then this will do the job. It measures (approx. measurements) just over three cm in width, one cm in depth and just over 8 cm in length. I bought this to use as a dictating machine. Haven't yet managed to get the 'mode' to record from microphone, but that is probably just my inexperience with the machine. The machine doesn't come with many instructions, a simple fold out leaflet that is written in very small writing - even with glasses it's small, but if you're used to operating an MP3 I don't think you will have too many problems. The display is very small, roughly 1.5 cm x nearly 3 cm. The operating buttons situated on the side of the machine are very small. Seems to come with all leads you need, so price is very reasonable. These are the reasons I have given only three stars.

THE VISIT
THE VISIT

5.0 out of 5 stars The clarity of Loreena McKennitt's voice is beautiful and just soars as she sings, 26 Oct. 2015
This review is from: THE VISIT (Audio CD)
The clarity of Loreena McKennitt's voice is beautiful and just soars as she sings. I really like this CD. I like that it's folky and also continental in the music. Because I love her voice I bought this with A Midwinter Night's Dream. Would recommend it.

Beatles Yellow Submarine metal keyring (ro)
Beatles Yellow Submarine metal keyring (ro)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made. The submarine is enameled on one side ..., 26 Oct. 2015
Bought this for a friend's 'Beatles' themed birthday and couldn't resist another for myself! Nicely made. The submarine is enameled on one side and measures 4 cm in length.

Derwent 2302206 Graphik Line Maker Drawing Pens - Black, Pack of 6
Derwent 2302206 Graphik Line Maker Drawing Pens - Black, Pack of 6
Offered by Crafty Arts

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money., 26 Oct. 2015
These were purchased for my husband, who wanted to use them for pen and wash drawings. Whilst they are nicely presented in a plastic wallet, which makes them easy to carry around with your sketch book, they were not totally waterproof so if you pen before the wash then this may be subject to some running of the black into your colour. If you just wanted to sketch with them and not add colour they seem to do the job.

Eucalyptus Regina Rose Print Dress (Size 12 (M))
Eucalyptus Regina Rose Print Dress (Size 12 (M))
Offered by Rock My Vintage

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit heavy pricewise perhaps, 24 April 2015
I ordered the size 12 in this dress, whereas normally I would order a 14. The sizing label says 'M' for medium and I found that it was a comfortable fit - bust wise I am sort of between a 12 and a 14 if that helps you, though my hip size is definitely a 14 but with the wider skirt this is not a problem. The main point about this dress is how really light weight it is. I had expected a slightly heavier cotton to be honest for the price, so price wise I think it's on the heavy side at £85. The design is a printed fabric and the background is navy, not black, as it tends to look in the picture and the bow is more cerise than the red it looks in the picture. It is lined in the same lightweight material in an unpatterened plain blue. I have kept this dress as it is different from my others, it fitted me well and I thought would be good for a summer evening out, but at the price it was touch and go as to whether I did or not. Maybe I would have thought twice if I had not had to return postage from France to the UK. On a final positive note this is a pretty dress.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5