ARRAY(0xa5387564)

Profile for ian > Reviews

Content by ian

ian

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 6.5 Feet / 2.0 m Supports Ethernet / 3D / Audio Return (Newest Standard)

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 22 Feb 2012
Another review that I'm stuck with! It works, it does as it's supposed to and is pretty good value for money. Amazon allows me to buy without leaving my desk and so it saves a lot of hassle. The products are normally good value and good quality and for that reason alone it's worth buying from here.

Blackspur Multi-Purpose Sack Truck - 60kg max BB-ST201
Blackspur Multi-Purpose Sack Truck - 60kg max BB-ST201
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money, 22 Feb 2012
Last year I brought a trolley as a birthday present for a friend and the only difference between this one and the other one is price and colour! the other one was blue and this is red, and the other one cost over £100.00! I carry a load of stuff when I go fishing (you never know exactly what you need until the fishing starts and ends)and i must admit to having abused this cart by over loading it and dragging it accross all sorts of terrible ground. It just puts up w3ith it and carries on doing it's job. A hell of a good buy and believe me, it should cost a lot more than it does.

Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault (PC DVD)
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault (PC DVD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

3.0 out of 5 stars an old game designed for old systems, 22 Feb 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This is an old game designed for old systems and while it runs on my pc (windows 7) it sure as hell doesn't like it. It's the sort of game you give to a kid with an old pc to play who just wants a bit of fun, but if you're into serious gaming then don't bother with it.

Best of Range: Call of Duty - Deluxe Edition (PC CD)
Best of Range: Call of Duty - Deluxe Edition (PC CD)

3.0 out of 5 stars If you run windows 7 don't buy this game, 22 Feb 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I got this game more to see how it would run on my system and sad to say it doesn't run very well at all. It works fine on my old pc which runs vista, but has lots of hangups on 7. If you have an old system then it's fine, but if not, then buy something else.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2013 6:53 PM GMT

SOFIA LEATHER SHOULDER GRAB HANDBAG (Black)
SOFIA LEATHER SHOULDER GRAB HANDBAG (Black)
Offered by Supreme Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved by the bag, 22 Feb 2012
Another present for my wife and once again it's a good product and well made. As a guy it's always hard to know what to buy your wife without it either being too big, the wrong colour or not her 'sort of thing'. Well guys, you can't go wrong by getting you lady one of these and the good thing is that it looks more expensive than it costs!

Braun Silk-épil Soft Perfection 3170 Epilator - New Packaging
Braun Silk-épil Soft Perfection 3170 Epilator - New Packaging
Offered by eZee Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it, 22 Feb 2012
I got this for my long suffering wife (after 40 years married to me she is LONG SUFFERING!)as a little present and she loves it. I haven't used it myself, I'll stick with hairy legs, but am happy to accept her word that it works well and is good value.

Is That Cat Dead?: And Other Questions About Poison Plants
Is That Cat Dead?: And Other Questions About Poison Plants
by John Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and fun to read, 22 Feb 2012
I took this book away with me to kill off endless hours stuck in a plane flying over the Atlantic. Not only did the time fly past (no pun intended)but I learnt a great deal and it had me laughing out loud several times. The author has a great way of giving information and making it stick in your head at the same time. This is great book if you have any interest in what's growing in the countryside or even your garden. Money well spent on this book.

Lexmark Moderate Use Cartridge Code 018C1429E
Lexmark Moderate Use Cartridge Code 018C1429E
Offered by INKSBROKER

5.0 out of 5 stars they work fine, 22 Feb 2012
What can you say about ink cartridges, they either work or they don't. I own my own company and we tend to use a lot of ink (who said computers cut down paper work?!)and these ones are pretty much the same as you can get from anywhere. Buy them, they work.

NEO-G Medical Grade Back support with removable massage insert and power straps for unbeatable compression.
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 22 Feb 2012
I hurt my back many years ago and have tried most things (apart from surgery) to stop it hurting all the time, well this does just that. Since getting it I've worn it almost daily and it works very well indeed. The product is well made, well designed and it helps me a lot. So this is definately worth considering if you have lower back pain.

Ornami Glamour 9ct Yellow Gold Sapphire & Diamond Cross Pendant + 46cm Curb Chain

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cross, rubbish packaging, 22 Feb 2012
I got this as part of a present for my wifes birthday but sadly she hasn't been able to wear it yet. The problem is that when it arrived it hadn't been packaged correctly resulting in the chain being so badly knotted that we haven't been able to undo all the knots yet. While the product seems fine a complete lack of thought for the receiving customer has put me off ever buying anything from these people again. It's great if you have no life and can dedicate days to undoing the knots, but if you're like normal people and you just want something to wear, then don't bother ordering from these people.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3