Profile for AB > Reviews

Content by AB

AB

inFAMOUS: Second Son Special Edition (PS4)
inFAMOUS: Second Son Special Edition (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS GAME IS WHAT MAKES BUYING A PS4 A MUST!, 1 May 2014
This is one of the best games I have played in a long long time! The story is long but does not drag and some of the moments in the story made me shocked! The storyline makes you feel for the characters and makes you really want to succeed. The graphics are amazing, the best graphics I have ever seen a console game!

The upgrade options for Delson's powers are great and for the first time in a game, I felt that upgrading was actually worth something as I felt more powerful each time! I was not a massive fan of Infamous 1 and 2 but this game blew me away! A must buy for anyone who owns a PS4. If you don't own a PS4 then buy one just to play this game. Did I mention the graphics!

That is all, your loss if you don't buy this game!!!

FOTL - Mens T-Shirt Heavy Cotton Plain Heather Grey Size Small S
FOTL - Mens T-Shirt Heavy Cotton Plain Heather Grey Size Small S
Offered by COOZO

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 12 Jun. 2013
I purchased two of these products, a white and grey one! For the price the quality is what you would expect. However I advise you to hand wash these products as my white t-shirt shrunk after the first wash.

If your looking for a cheap top to wear to the gym etc.. then this is the product for you as you don't mind ruining them

Spider-Man 3 [DVD] [2009]
Spider-Man 3 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Tobey Maguire
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars SPIDY AT IT'S BEST!, 13 April 2012
This review is from: Spider-Man 3 [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
This is a must have for all spidy fans!! The fights are epic and its a film you will watch again and agian. Jammed pack full of action, a film thats perfect for lads! MUST WATCH!!!

Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
Offered by Future Gaming UK

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE!, 15 Dec. 2011
This game is a must have! It makes it worth having a playstation, not a single moment is boring and the open world allows a sense of freedom that other games lack. There is tons of content to undertake and explore even after you have completed the main storyline. If you have a bit of spare cash and want to treat yourself look no further, this game is your answer!!!!!!!