Profile for Mrs A J Nicholson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Trash Pack Garbage Truck Playset
The Trash Pack Garbage Truck Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Trash pack garbage, 3 Jan 2014
This was bought for my grandson who will soon be 5 for a Christmas gift. He was very pleased with this and he has enjoyed playing with it.

The Trash Pack Science
The Trash Pack Science

5.0 out of 5 stars Trash pack science, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Trash Pack Science (Toy)
This was bought as a Christmas gift for my grandson who is 7. I wanted to get him off technology gadgets for a bit and get his brain working. He loves it and wants to do more experimenting.

Top Ten Star Pointfighter Gloves White
Top Ten Star Pointfighter Gloves White
Offered by Osaka Fight Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, 3 Jan 2014
I bought these for my son who picked them as he is into martial arts. He lives them and hasn't complained about them so I think they are ok. Arrived well packaged and in time specified

Authentic RDX Head Guard Helmet Boxing MMA Martial Arts Gear Protector Kick Training UFC White
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Head gear, 3 Jan 2014
I bought this for my son as he is into martial arts etc. he is happy with it and it protects him well enough so that's good enough for me.

Dew Womens Sterling Silver Simple Flower Necklace 98346HP, 18"
Dew Womens Sterling Silver Simple Flower Necklace 98346HP, 18"

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the design, 3 Jan 2014
I originally bought this for my daughter as she loves flowers etc, but I was a bit disappointed when it arrived as it was very small but gave it to my niece who absolutely loves it, so I didn't have to return it. More of a young girls necklace rather than young woman.

Elements Sterling Silver Ladies' N862 Butterfly Necklace with Multiple drop charms

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 Jan 2014
Bought this for my daughter for her Christmas present. It is so dainty and my daughter loves it. I nearly kept it for myself, maybe I will order another.

A-Sonic Disney 3D Stitch Movable Ear Flip Hard Case Cover For Iphone 4/4S Xmas Gift
Offered by E T. from HONGKONG

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone cover, 30 July 2013
Bought this for my son as it was he who wanted it. He loves it. Item arrived well packaged took a little longer than expected but it was coming from further afield.

Elements Sterling Silver Ladies B3815 Shoot For The Moon Bangle, Diameter 6.88 X 5.94cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver bangle, 30 July 2013
I bought this for myself while it was half price as I had been eyeing it up for months but thought I wasn't prepared to pay the full asking price. The quality is excellent, fits perfect and I was quite shocked at how heavy it was. I absolutely love it and now my daughter wants one. Arrived well packaged. Well worth the money I paid.

Pot of Dreams - Our Wedding Fund - Ceramic Money Box
Pot of Dreams - Our Wedding Fund - Ceramic Money Box
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing., 26 May 2013
I bought this for my daughter so she could start saving for her wedding next year for all the little extras. Item arrived well packaged and in time specified. Thanks.

Me To You - Tatty Teddy - Wedding Planner
Me To You - Tatty Teddy - Wedding Planner
Offered by PDH_ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 May 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is getting married next year and she loves it. The item was well packaged and arrived within the time specified. Thanks

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4