Profile for KeithM > Reviews

Content by KeithM

KeithM "km536"

Page: 1 | 2
Maximuscle Promax Lean 60 g Choc Mint Weight Loss and Definition Bars - Box of 12

4.0 out of 5 stars OD on it!, 22 April 2014
V good. Does whate it says on the tine. Only problem was that I Od'd on the bars after exercising - and they are great with a cup of coffee! Who needs After Eights?!

Dune (The Dune Sequence Book 1)
Dune (The Dune Sequence Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, 30 Dec 2013
A hero that comes of age...fighting injustice and betrayal..amongst a Game of Super Powers....a familiar storyline, but none the less a great yarn. I'll be reading Mr Herbert's follow-on stories!

Don't Tell Mum I Work on the Rigs: (She Thinks I'm a Piano Player in a Whorehouse)

5.0 out of 5 stars A laugh out loud read, 5 Dec 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this book.
I now know a little more about the oil industry and a lot more about those that work within it. It struck me that the camaraderie and live-life-to-the-full attitude is so similar to that within the military. I'll be checking out the follow-on book and hoping its as good!

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband - Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband - Black
Offered by Woodhaven Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of must-have kit, 7 Oct 2013
Have not regretted getting this one bit. Combining its use with Fitness Pal has helped me stay on top of my diet and nutrition and my general health and Wellbeing. Getting lean and fitter daily! A good tool in the armoury. Great!

Rink Drink Teaspoons - Stainless Steel - Box of 12
Rink Drink Teaspoons - Stainless Steel - Box of 12
Offered by RightPrice Catering Equipment

2.0 out of 5 stars Light spoon, 23 July 2013
Yes it's a spoon.... But it's very light and thin! Even my kids complain that it's too small for eating yoghurt! Therefore, they're ok, but simply for stirring ones cuppa.......

Shaving heads HQ8 HQ9 HQ177, new, alternative and suitable (fits) for Philips / Norelco shavers
Offered by shaver-parts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 27 Jun 2013
They do what it states on the tin! Which is what you want, isn't it? Cheaper than the Phillips product and sonI will be using them again. I will oil the blades at least once a week to ensure longevity, but I don't foresee any real problems arising.
But I must make sure the dog does not eat the electric razor heads again!!

Sniper on the Eastern Front: The Memoirs of Sepp Allerberger, Knight's Cross
Sniper on the Eastern Front: The Memoirs of Sepp Allerberger, Knight's Cross

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Memoirs of a Survivor, 27 Jun 2013
I've always been interested in military history and having read a number of Eastern Front memoirs, I have often wondered to what degree various books have been dumbed down. War is brutal and horrible and there is a need, I believe, to capture what that truly meant to those writing such books.
Sepp has a particular style of writing that brings his experiences of the savagery of that campaign to the fore; and all whilst he is still a teenager! It is easy to criticise the style of writing in that it is so brutal - I chose instead to try to read and understand what this must have been like for a teenager to live through. Thanks.

New Balance Men's Black/Red Trainer MT10BR 9.5 UK, 44 EU, 10 US
New Balance Men's Black/Red Trainer MT10BR 9.5 UK, 44 EU, 10 US
Offered by Runmarkt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new trainers, 27 Jun 2013
I love these shoes. I am out running on the trails again, with my dog, and enjoying every minute of it. The buttercups are so prevalent where i run however, that they are tinged completely yellow!!
Having recently picked up with natural running both to combat existing injuries and to get back to basics, these trainer are allowing me to 'feel' again. Great purchase.
P.s. What I now need to understand are the tech specifications behind the shoes e.g. 10bt etc??

XLC Autumn /Spring /Rainy Weather Cycling Overshoes (45/46)
XLC Autumn /Spring /Rainy Weather Cycling Overshoes (45/46)
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 Jun 2013
Does the job although they may be starting to go a bit at one of the seams. I'll need to keep a watch. But v happy that my feet are now toasty warm.

Born to Run: The hidden tribe, the ultra-runners, and the greatest race the world has never seen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Jun 2013
A well-informed read. I have just found that reading about all of these extraordinary people, and tribes, and their capabilities has been so motivating. Why not just run? Why not try natural running? And Chia seeds - ok, I'm just catching onto these, but I'm willing to try any superfood; especially as my body gets older and threatens further ageing! Lol

Page: 1 | 2