Profile for Miss S E Cranham > Reviews

Miss S E Cranham

Getting Over the X
Getting Over the X

5.0 out of 5 stars A road less travelled..., 10 Dec. 2014
This testimony has been a good read. Tragic at times that humans can do such horrible things to other humans just with words. It only goes to prove just how powerful words are. This book brought back memories of watching Steve on the X factor, I was in my early twenties. Some areas of this book were shocking and uncomfortable to read but I am glad I felt these feelings, the uk media is managing to desensitise people and truth is being forever lost. Reading this book has shown me that one can only stand by what is truth and it would be foolish to embrace passivity towards the glitz and glamour we seem to be falling for when it comes to the X factor and britains got talent etc. Its the cost to the contestants that terrifies me having read this now! Bless you Steve and your whole family! I have really enjoyed reading your life's work and may it only get better from here as well! This man has a good soul!

Meet Mrs. Smith: My Adventures with Six Kids, One Rockstar Husband, and a Heart to Fight Poverty

5.0 out of 5 stars Real life, real love, 14 Oct. 2014
Fun book hearing the story of another heart. A wonderful inspiring story and the realities of walking faith in a family! Thanks for sharing Mrs Smith!

Delirious: My Journey with the Band, a Growing Family, and an Army of Historymakers

5.0 out of 5 stars the journey of a pure heart and a good man, 8 Oct. 2014
A testimony of faith, highs, lows, questions and wonders. Sometimes repetitive but I sense that's what it is like being in Martins head. A man that revisits things until peace or at least a song is found to match the moment. An important book to have a read of in this pop culture though especially as Christian culture has developed an air of pop and celebrity at times. Read it and listen to just another good guys story. Learn and walk forward writing your own!

James - The Just Presents Applications of Torah: A Messianic Commentary
James - The Just Presents Applications of Torah: A Messianic Commentary

5.0 out of 5 stars A treasured piece of writing and useful tool for a deeper understanding., 16 Jun. 2013
Dr David Friedman has written a book that is easy to read and connects the dots for me as a believer and studier of the whole biblical text. I love the in depth study of James whom I didn't know much about before reading this book. So often we read without context and this is a perfect book for all those wanting to broaden and enhance their perspective on the Jewish culture and the lessons that can be learned and applied through James' teaching. Thank you.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present!, 16 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my godson. It arrived super fast and he loves it. I bought the red t-shirt and I know he is going to have fun wearing it, especially when he rides his scooter!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to use!, 16 Jun. 2013
Simple to use and fun to play with. I have curly hair so this product just helps bring a bit of definition to the curl and reduces the frizz!

VonShef Professional Powerful Whole Fruit Juicer 990W Max Power Motor with Juice Jug and Cleaning Brush
Offered by Domu UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Jun. 2013
Generally very good. Sometimes the blades get stuck if you don't bounce the fruit through strong enough and I am concerned that the plastic will retain the smell of the fruit over time but its easy to clean and I love having fresh juice. I put a bag in the disposal bit for even easier cleaning!

Parables, The: Jewish Tradition and Christian Interpretation
Parables, The: Jewish Tradition and Christian Interpretation
by Brad H. Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written., 16 Jun. 2013
An invaluable insight that studiers of the Bible need to be able to wrestle there personal story out with the teachings of Jesus and the text as a whole.