Profile for Christopher Goode > Reviews

Content by Christopher Goode

Christopher Goode

Be Your Potential: You already have everything you need. You just need to know how to use it!
Price: 5.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Joseph Clough, 4 July 2012
I have read hundreds of self-help books and this ranks up there with one of the best. The thing that appealed to me about the author is that he suffered from some of the same issues as I have been experiencing and I felt like I could relate to him as a person even before I related to him as an author. The book is well organised and well written and is easy to navigate and is the kind of book you read many times and return to as a reference, which I will be doing. This is not only a great purchase, it is an investment.

I like to keep my reviews concise but my key message is this: Buy this book, you will not regret it. Great Author. Great layout. Great Value.

Breaking Vegas
Breaking Vegas
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the movie 21? You'll love this, 14 Jan 2012
This review is from: Breaking Vegas (Kindle Edition)
21 is one of my favorite movies so I was going to buy Bringing down the house but bought this instead because I could get it instantly on my kindle. Definitely a page turner and an extremely enjoyable plot and a couple of subplots (Love interests/ who can you trust? etc). Definitely worth a buy.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 18 Nov 2011
Just got it for my birthday, nice and lightweight, would have no problem holding it for a few hours like you would with a book, already downloaded 200 books onto it. Great investment.