Profile for PeeJay > Reviews

PeeJay (Devon England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Pixco 52mm-52mm Male Marco Coupler Reverse Adapter Ring
Pixco 52mm-52mm Male Marco Coupler Reverse Adapter Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Took quite a while to arrive but the Coupler is ..., 26 Jan. 2016
Took quite a while to arrive but the Coupler is as described, is well made and is just what was required. 5*

Pixco 58mm-58mm Male Marco Coupler Reverse Adapter Ring
Pixco 58mm-58mm Male Marco Coupler Reverse Adapter Ring

Patriot Games Special Edition [DVD] [1992]
Patriot Games Special Edition [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars It really emphasized the bad feelings held by some for the British and especially ..., 4 Sept. 2015
On the fringes of the IRA, this is a gripping film especially for those who remember those troubled times. Harrison Ford plays the part well but for me, the intense hatred emitted by Sean Bean, takes the cake. It really emphasized the bad feelings held by some for the British and especially the Monarchy. This is a vey strong film which warrants frequent viewings in my library. 5*

Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Sanction (JASON BOURNE)
Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Sanction (JASON BOURNE)
by Eric Van Lustbader

3.0 out of 5 stars ... say that some readers would find this novel quite good but having read the first Bourne books, 16 Jan. 2015
I dare say that some readers would find this novel quite good but having read the first Bourne books, Identity, Supremacy, Ultimatum and Legacy, the later books are less Ludlum and more Lustbader which for me has put them in a different category.

Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Super King
Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Super King
Offered by comfytex

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it is in constant use and is doing a fine job. Recommended 5*, 16 Jan. 2015
Seems a while since I purchased this item but I can tell you that it is in constant use and is doing a fine job. Recommended 5*

The Scarpetta Factor: Scarpetta 17
The Scarpetta Factor: Scarpetta 17
by Patricia Cornwell

5.0 out of 5 stars She fully endorsed it as a very good read which in her words is "Well worth a ..., 16 Jan. 2015
I have to admit to not having read this novel in person so I have to report on my wife's opinion of the book. She fully endorsed it as a very good read which in her words is "Well worth a five star rating". She is quite particular about what she reads so enjoy this one and I hope you will find it as gripping as my wife did.

I Know Who Killed Me [DVD]
I Know Who Killed Me [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lindsay Lohan
Offered by wantitcheaper

3.0 out of 5 stars I've watched this film several times and still find it ..., 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: I Know Who Killed Me [DVD] (DVD)
I've watched this film several times and still find it hard to get to grips with the storyline. Some folk may find this film to their liking but as a Linsay Lohan fan, it didn't live up to my expectations as I had hoped.

Even Money (Francis Thriller)
Even Money (Francis Thriller)
by Dick Francis

5.0 out of 5 stars this one does not disappoint. My wife has every book from the Francis ..., 16 Jan. 2015
As with all the Dick Francis/Felix Francis books, this one does not disappoint. My wife has every book from the Francis stable and is always keen to purchase the latest book as soon as it's for sale. Get transported into the sometimes seamy world of Horse Racing and some great and gripping stories from within. 5*.

Damask Jacquard Arm Cap Decorative Settee Sofa Furniture Cover Antimacassar (Cream)
Offered by QPC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars They are a little too narrow to fit the arms perfectly but still look good on and are doing a great job, 16 Jan. 2015
Along with chair back's for a new light cloth suite, I also purchased arm caps to keep the furniture clean where hands always rest. They are a little too narrow to fit the arms perfectly but still look good on and are doing a great job. Good quality and well made, they are a must if you want to keep your furniture clean. 5*

Damask Jacquard Chair Back Decorative Settee Sofa Furniture Cover Antimacassar (Cream)
Offered by QPC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Headstart, 16 Jan. 2015
Changing our Lounge furniture from leather to a cloth suite of quite light material, I thought it prudent to get some chair backs. The ones I purchased are well made and very sturdy. They look good on the furniture and are doing a grand job of keeping it clean. 5*

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9