Profile for PeeJay > Reviews

Content by PeeJay

PeeJay (Devon England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Sanction (JASON BOURNE)
Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Sanction (JASON BOURNE)
by Eric Van Lustbader

3.0 out of 5 stars ... say that some readers would find this novel quite good but having read the first Bourne books, 16 Jan. 2015
I dare say that some readers would find this novel quite good but having read the first Bourne books, Identity, Supremacy, Ultimatum and Legacy, the later books are less Ludlum and more Lustbader which for me has put them in a different category.

Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Super King
Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Super King
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it is in constant use and is doing a fine job. Recommended 5*, 16 Jan. 2015
Seems a while since I purchased this item but I can tell you that it is in constant use and is doing a fine job. Recommended 5*

The Scarpetta Factor: Scarpetta 17 (Scarpetta Novels)
The Scarpetta Factor: Scarpetta 17 (Scarpetta Novels)
by Patricia Cornwell

5.0 out of 5 stars She fully endorsed it as a very good read which in her words is "Well worth a ..., 16 Jan. 2015
I have to admit to not having read this novel in person so I have to report on my wife's opinion of the book. She fully endorsed it as a very good read which in her words is "Well worth a five star rating". She is quite particular about what she reads so enjoy this one and I hope you will find it as gripping as my wife did.

I Know Who Killed Me [DVD]
I Know Who Killed Me [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lindsay Lohan
Offered by Champion Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars I've watched this film several times and still find it ..., 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: I Know Who Killed Me [DVD] (DVD)
I've watched this film several times and still find it hard to get to grips with the storyline. Some folk may find this film to their liking but as a Linsay Lohan fan, it didn't live up to my expectations as I had hoped.

Even Money
Even Money
by Dick Francis

5.0 out of 5 stars this one does not disappoint. My wife has every book from the Francis ..., 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Even Money (Paperback)
As with all the Dick Francis/Felix Francis books, this one does not disappoint. My wife has every book from the Francis stable and is always keen to purchase the latest book as soon as it's for sale. Get transported into the sometimes seamy world of Horse Racing and some great and gripping stories from within. 5*.

Damask Jacquard Arm Cap Decorative Settee Sofa Furniture Cover Antimacassar (Cream)
Offered by QPC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars They are a little too narrow to fit the arms perfectly but still look good on and are doing a great job, 16 Jan. 2015
Along with chair back's for a new light cloth suite, I also purchased arm caps to keep the furniture clean where hands always rest. They are a little too narrow to fit the arms perfectly but still look good on and are doing a great job. Good quality and well made, they are a must if you want to keep your furniture clean. 5*

Damask Jacquard Chair Back Decorative Settee Sofa Furniture Cover Antimacassar (Cream)
Offered by QPC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Headstart, 16 Jan. 2015
Changing our Lounge furniture from leather to a cloth suite of quite light material, I thought it prudent to get some chair backs. The ones I purchased are well made and very sturdy. They look good on the furniture and are doing a grand job of keeping it clean. 5*

Duronic PLB2820 Cantilever 15" 17" 19" 20" 22" 24" LCD Monitor TV Arm Bracket Wall Mount with Swivel and Tilt
Offered by DURONIC

4.0 out of 5 stars The TV arm is doing it's job well enough and ..., 7 Nov. 2014
The TV arm is doing it's job well enough and is ample support for my 24" TV in the kitchen. The reason I gave a 4* rating was because the middle of the three moveable joints does not turn smoothly as does the large one I bought from Duronic to support my 42" Pan TV in the sitting room. The kitchen TV does not get moved very often so the PLB2820 arm is right for my needs.

WHITE SUPER KING Bed Size Seersucker Print, 300 Thread Count Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover and Pillow Cases Bedding Set, By VICEROY BEDDING
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Later in the day it was put on the bed and it looks great. The quality and fit is good as was ..., 5 Sept. 2014
The duvet cover arrived with some other orders on the day expected. Later in the day it was put on the bed and it looks great. The quality and fit is good as was the price. Very satisfied. 5*

Refusal (Dick Francis Novel)
Refusal (Dick Francis Novel)
by Felix Francis

5.0 out of 5 stars She has every book written by both Dick and Felix Francis and tells me that Refusal does not disappoint. I'm confident that when, 5 Sept. 2014
Not as yet found time to read it myself, I can only repeat what my wife has told me about the book. She has every book written by both Dick and Felix Francis and tells me that Refusal does not disappoint. I'm confident that when I get around to reading it, my opinion will be much the same as my wife's. Felix has stayed with the same horse racing scene which made his father a best selling author and as the saying goes, "If it aint broke, don't fix it". All the Francis books make for very good reading.5*

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9