Profile for Sara S > Reviews

Content by Sara S

Sara S

Page: 1 | 2
Official Harry Potter Slytherin Men's T-Shirt (XL)
Official Harry Potter Slytherin Men's T-Shirt (XL)
Offered by Vanilla Underground

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good quality and soft material, 30 Nov. 2015
Ordered on a whim as it was on the lightning deals offer- got a larger size to be able to wear as pj's and so fits as expected. Seems good quality and soft material.

A Seaman's Guide to the Rule of the Road
A Seaman's Guide to the Rule of the Road
by J.W.W. Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for learning!, 10 Aug. 2015
I've used various books coverng the ROR during my cadetship in the MN but this one (which I initially borrowed from someone on board) is the best I've seen. It has well liad out self test sections covering all the major points and at the end, the ROR written out in full. It also has sections specifically for certain ship types to cover them all at once - Eg sea planes - where it shows which rules apply specifically to them.

17.5cm PACK OF 10 CHINESE WEDDING LUCKY MONEY ENVELOPES (LARGE GOLD HEARTS)
17.5cm PACK OF 10 CHINESE WEDDING LUCKY MONEY ENVELOPES (LARGE GOLD HEARTS)
Offered by T.La

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size to be able to place notes in without ..., 10 Aug. 2015
Good size to be able to place notes in without having to fold them which keeps the nice to give as a gift. My only issue is that they're a little on the thin side so I accidentally ripped one. As mentioned the glue on the seal is dried but that's no problem - easily taped down with some sticky tape.

Ipanema Womens Anat Temas IV Flip Flop Sandles Blue Blau (Blue/Pink 22471) Size: 6.5

5.0 out of 5 stars A fraction bigger than expected but still great!, 10 Aug. 2015
This pair were sightly bigger than the last pair I bought of the same brand but not so much I can't wear them. As usual they're soft and comfy and I've l no problems with them rubbing my feet unlike other brands I've bought in the past.
Delivery was estimated to be by the 4th of August but they arrived by the 1st.
They were packed nicely in a box inside the normal Amazon packaging which means they would be easy to wrap as a gift as well.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Earth Spirit Denton Ladies Boots Black 18089 (UK 6)
Earth Spirit Denton Ladies Boots Black 18089 (UK 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars New for Old, 19 Oct. 2014
I bought these as I had a pair exactly the same just over a year ago and they were my 'dream boots' in that they never rubbed or hurt my feet. I literally wore them until they fell apart. The store that sold that first pair to me no longer sells them and they seemed to disappear from other places too, so when they became available recently on Amazon I didn't think twice about ordering them!
This pair seems a little tight across the top of the foot where the arch supports are at the moment but, given that I've only worn them twice, I'm expecting that the leather will soften soon enough and I'll be just as happy with these as my last pair.

Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN!, 13 Oct. 2014
Hilarious and fun.
I wasn't expecting it to be quite so much fun as it was. I took this round to a friends house and four of us decided to have a go - three hours later we were still playing and laughing until it hurt. Very much for adults this cam and I think a group of more than four people would make the game so much better, but it was still fun all the same with the four of us when we played it the first time. The only issue I'd say is that once you've played it a few times you can see why they have the expansion packs as you do need 'new' options to play with to keep it fresh.

Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened
by Allie Brosh

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 20 Aug. 2014
Having read Allie's online version of Hyperbole and a Half, when I found out she was publishing a book it went straight onto my wish list on Amazon. It doesn't disappoint. Some might think it's for teens, but as a 20-something year old who was sat in tears of laughter in parts I can safely say it's good for all ages in my opinion. Her view on the world and the way she explains her approach to things is amusing but insightful Helper dog! Clean all the things! I think the pictures drawn on paint make the book so I'm glad there are as many here as on her webpages!
Looking forward to another!

Reeds Maritime Meteorology (Reeds Professional)
Reeds Maritime Meteorology (Reeds Professional)
by Elaine E. Ives

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 20 Aug. 2014
I've not read all of this but it's been really really helpful at helping me get some concepts I've struggled with before and will no doubt come in handy now I'm taking a Marine Meteorology course to give me a different way of looking at the things I'm learning. Lots of diagrams and pictures so it doesn't feel as dry or hard-going as it would otherwise.

Feed Me!: A Simon's Cat Book: 4
Feed Me!: A Simon's Cat Book: 4
by Simon Tofield

5.0 out of 5 stars Simons Cat - and in colour! How can you ..., 20 Aug. 2014
Simons Cat - and in colour! How can you not get this? I've had the rest of the series bought for me over the last few years as presents but had to buy this one myself as soon as I saw it.

Enchantress (The Evermen Saga, Book One)
Enchantress (The Evermen Saga, Book One)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... thought it was a one volume book but got sucked into the story and was glad to find out ..., 20 Aug. 2014
Bought as I miss-read and thought it was a one volume book but got sucked into the story and was glad to find out there was a series to this! Interesting world building and it kept me happily entertained whilst out on a ship for 8 weeks.

Page: 1 | 2